Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cates SUPER SERIAL PVP VIDEO VOL. 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Cates SUPER SERIAL PVP VIDEO VOL. 2

TalonKorr
01.09.2013 , 04:05 AM | #1
You read that right. Vol. 2. Right Here. Just for you. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from my first video, I worked long and hard on this masterpiece, for you, my viewership. But, all great works of art deserve recognition to those who made it possible. Soultiger inspired my first video, however I'd like to give a shoutout to Utopi for his contributions on this one.

Fair warning though, this bad boy is a little bit longer. But so worth the wait.

You will see what it is to be a true PvP Tank Guardian. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrmFKJUEFM
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

TalonKorr
01.09.2013 , 04:23 AM | #2
Support your server! I'll be happy to produce more nail - biting action in the future. I've posted a thread on the PvP forums. Hi5's to all that bump!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583622
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Adrams/Feesh/Cates/Grisha/Scuf/Michaleen

NamikazeNaruto
01.09.2013 , 06:28 AM | #3
This looks like what I do 75% of the warzones I'm in, except the Shadow version. Exciting stuff.

leijae
01.09.2013 , 08:15 AM | #4
LOL Nice video. I picked up some really great tips that I can imitate. Thank you! Keep up the great work! More vids plz!
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

Ekoado
01.09.2013 , 09:43 AM | #5
Your PvP videos are actually amazing lol. Really opened my eyes.
Xil-rizo - Operative Heals
Zxil - PT Tank
Nerfed-Xil- Hipster Merc Heals

CristChiLu
01.09.2013 , 12:10 PM | #6
node watching isn't node watching unless you are 0 in all post warzone stats with the exception of leading your team in objectives points.

Master Crist Due
Jedi Guardian
Bloodline

Ekot
01.09.2013 , 02:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
You read that right. Vol. 2. Right Here. Just for you. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from my first video, I worked long and hard on this masterpiece, for you, my viewership. But, all great works of art deserve recognition to those who made it possible. Soultiger inspired my first video, however I'd like to give a shoutout to Utopi for his contributions on this one.

Fair warning though, this bad boy is a little bit longer. But so worth the wait.

You will see what it is to be a true PvP Tank Guardian. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rrmFKJUEFM
Haha, I've only watched half of the vid and all you're doing is standing there. GFG!
-10 for No EazyE nut chin rap

/Conji /Kenji

Bronaimeth
01.09.2013 , 03:07 PM | #8
Mighty good node watching, I'd suggest afking and browsing reddit while guarding, might liven things up.

randiesel
01.09.2013 , 03:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekot View Post
Haha, I've only watched half of the vid and all you're doing is standing there. GFG!
-10 for No EazyE nut chin rap

/Conji /Kenji
Stop trolling Conji
Covert-sin
Covert-ops

Ekot
01.09.2013 , 06:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Stop trolling Conji
What was that, cyberstalker!? /chuckle