Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dozens of hate whispers from everyone because I don't play tanksin in pvp?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Dozens of hate whispers from everyone because I don't play tanksin in pvp?

THEFERRARICARGUY
01.09.2013 , 04:37 PM | #1
Seriously. I've had MERCS calling me useless, and bad because I played DECEPTION spec. Seriously what happened to pvp yesterday? It seems like everyone has had their asses kicked by assassins recently, and they think because they don't use the spec with a pull they don't contribute?. I will not play that spec just because it's huttball, It's weak anyway (Can't even get pulls since bads always fully resolve them before the goal.. Jeez.) and I get blamed for everything, because I'm a deception assassin? I hate these 1337tists, I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING ITS A GAME FFS I PLAY FOR FUN.. This just makes me /facepalm. /end rant

cycao
01.09.2013 , 04:55 PM | #2
Why don't you tell me how you really feel man.

MasterFeign
01.09.2013 , 05:29 PM | #3
You should always care about winning a game. :3

Anyway, deception assassins are quite alright imo. They do their breadth of damage and whatnot. I still prefer a dps wearing tankassin, but that's just me. Everyone's playstyle is different, but as long as you pull your weight, it should be fine.

ParnXterminator
01.09.2013 , 05:46 PM | #4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42iiCcFbxE

this is why.............

pvp is competitive.. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

VigDiath
01.09.2013 , 06:14 PM | #5
It's your sub...play what you want however you want. As long as you have fun, then that's all that matters.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

Dierdrea
01.09.2013 , 08:56 PM | #6
No sympathy for you. A complaining Sith is a weak Sith. You need to make fun of them back, call them out on every little thing, and bully them so that they quit game.

Xeraz
01.11.2013 , 09:25 PM | #7
I get the feeling that this insult wasn't entirely unprovoked.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Darth_Precursor
01.11.2013 , 11:19 PM | #8
So, are those people implying a deception spec isn't useful?
If so, ignore and move on. Assassins are viable in every way except full Madness. Period.
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

nosmos
01.12.2013 , 07:41 AM | #9
Deception is very good in pvp right now, enjoy it and ignore those folks, You'l down range and healers faster then anyone else
55 Assassin - 55 Sorc - 55 Jug - 55 Marauder - 55 Sniper
55 Operative - 55 merc - 55 Powertech

DaForceiswithme
01.12.2013 , 07:53 AM | #10
Just tell people you dont want to win. If they dont like it they can piss off. If they are still complaining go tell them to go to a better guild so they can play rated warzones where they belong. If they STILL talking crap go tell them if they were a better player they wouldn't need to worry about what you do. You can also tell them that if they had any friends they could go play a rated warzone and be happier cause everyone there wants to win.

Lots of ways to shut these people up

The pub warzones are for fun. If they want good competition then they should play rated warzones with people that tolerate them.
This is my saber. This is my gun. This is for fight and this is for fun.