Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Hoth World PvP Event] Saturday, 12 January at 7:30pm Server Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
[Hoth World PvP Event] Saturday, 12 January at 7:30pm Server Time

shednik
01.09.2013 , 08:20 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
==============> PVE Server
That's a lame attempt at pvp if that's what you insinuating
Joésta-Slinger | Joestà-Sent | Gîggles-Scoundrel | Pebblés-Sage | Jøesta-Shadow <Super Bads>
Snipeyinz-Sniper | Zabraa-Assassin | Joesta-Jugg
Prophecy of the Five

Master_Nate
01.09.2013 , 10:32 AM | #22
Quick question...has it been decided if this would be objective based or open killing? I see in your initial post you list a form of objective and don't see anyone commenting on that part of it and figured I'd ask. Regardless, I'll be attending in the hopes that something happens, even if for a short while
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.09.2013 , 10:45 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Nate View Post
Quick question...has it been decided if this would be objective based or open killing? I see in your initial post you list a form of objective and don't see anyone commenting on that part of it and figured I'd ask. Regardless, I'll be attending in the hopes that something happens, even if for a short while
I would like to add the player general aspect, if nothing more than to test its viability. Any volunteers for generals on either side?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Master_Nate
01.09.2013 , 10:47 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I would like to add the player general aspect, if nothing more than to test its viability. Any volunteers for generals on either side?
I thought it sounded good too. Of course between now and then isn't much time and we both know how these things can get . Thanks for the quick response!

P.S. Could the general be a stealther? Cause if so, that would be kind of difficult for people to find, right? Unless we roll in with Stealth Scans galore haha. That would be something to see
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.09.2013 , 11:02 AM | #25
In my original post I stated the general could not be a stealth class.

I realize it is short notice still, posted it almost a week out but if we can set a baseline for this type of owpvp and people understand the concept, including those that never check the forums, we will have something to go off of in future pvp events
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Master_Nate
01.09.2013 , 11:20 AM | #26
In my original post I stated the general could not be a stealth class.

I realize it is short notice still, posted it almost a week out but if we can set a baseline for this type of owpvp and people understand the concept, including those that never check the forums, we will have something to go off of in future pvp events
Apologies for overlooking that part. Semi-trying to keep this thread alive and I know this idea had been mentioned in the past but it did not take off. Was hoping this time it would even if only to try something different, time will tell though. Keep up the attempts in organizing things. Thanks.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.10.2013 , 12:51 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Nate View Post
Apologies for overlooking that part. Semi-trying to keep this thread alive and I know this idea had been mentioned in the past but it did not take off. Was hoping this time it would even if only to try something different, time will tell though. Keep up the attempts in organizing things. Thanks.
No problem. I didn't know the idea had been tried.. Perhaps we can get it to stick, I see nothing wrong with it. Obviously there is no real way to track points or objectives.. Just adds a little twist
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Master_Nate
01.10.2013 , 01:56 PM | #28
No problem. I didn't know the idea had been tried.. Perhaps we can get it to stick, I see nothing wrong with it. Obviously there is no real way to track points or objectives.. Just adds a little twist
Well it never did get tried, but I remember Wraiven(sp?) mentioned trying this once before and I thought it sounded really interesting. I just don't remember it working out or even happening. Regardless, I'll be on the planet to see what, if anything, happens. Even if republic doesn't show up, the imps who do show up can just go looking for them

You are a healer, I am a healer, should be fun times!
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Prophecy of the Five

Cilas
01.10.2013 , 02:24 PM | #29
I still plan on hosting this and frapsing it. With the playoffs there may not be a lot of participation, but hey, still be fun! Even 10-20 on each side would kick ***
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Badfenix
01.11.2013 , 01:18 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
Who cares about a bunch of over paid spoiled elitest athletes that make near zero contribution to the society at large.

SWTOR PVP > Any Prof Sport
The teams and individual players do a lot of charity work and donate their time and money to charities in their local communities, like building homes and visiting sick children in hospitals. When was the last time you left your hobbit hole to do something for someone other than yourself? What was your last contribution to society? ******.
Elite High Warlord Bromontana <Silent Council> - The Ebon Hawk
Brorogan - Pot5