Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

Dabrixmgp
01.09.2013 , 10:04 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by feefty View Post
Tanks throwing guard on dps
Who else would you like me to guard then? I have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in one week than getting healers on my teams.

Quote: Originally Posted by dego-harmonium View Post
he was 3rd in dmg, with a whopping 90k, IDK how that is even possible, was he just hitting auto attack the whole game?
The fact he still got 3rd is pretty sad.

Carter_Mathis
01.09.2013 , 11:46 AM | #152
I mean, last night on pub side, we were winning a Hypergates for the entire match but at the last second, Rynis went up to the vanguard who was guarding our node, said "Hey, don't notice me" in /say and began to cap (without cc'ing him or anything). The confused vanguard ran in circles around Rynis for 6 seconds while not stopping the cap and we lose both the node and the match at the last second. #TooCoolToWatchCaps
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

feefty
01.09.2013 , 12:07 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
Who else would you like me to guard then? I have a better chance of winning the lottery twice in one week than getting healers on my teams.

The fact he still got 3rd is pretty sad.
Meh didn't have a game yesterday where there weren't at least two healers. Reckon some are luckier than others. But putting a guard on a 16k Mara when an op throwing the medic droid things on group.... yeah smart move on their part
Cybox- Sniper
Exsodus- Mara
Feefty- Jugg
Tearsin- Gunslinger

FailFitSloop
01.09.2013 , 01:11 PM | #154
Less qq moar pewpew
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Assasin - Flipflops

Dabrixmgp
01.09.2013 , 02:40 PM | #155
Can we just get 20 stacks of http://www.wowhead.com/spell=58549

Thats should make things about fair.

ace_boogie
10.30.2013 , 09:17 AM | #156
Remember when you thought you hated high school, then a few years later while looking through your yearbook and wish you could go back?

That's what re-reading this thread is like...
K'senža

_Adisa_
10.30.2013 , 06:33 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
Remember when you thought you hated high school, then a few years later while looking through your yearbook and wish you could go back?

That's what re-reading this thread is like...
No.

/5char
Axva
<Haukuna Matata>
Pot5

Nexus'one, Badlifechoices, Axxva, Lil'stinker