Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK51 part in False Emperor normal mode

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
HK51 part in False Emperor normal mode

BlutVampir
11.17.2012 , 08:31 AM | #1
Knieweich, Melle, Popel and Seravina (myself) was 2 times in the False Emperer and have defeated the HK 47 boss.

No new component, also not in the loot.
No one of us had the component already. Something buggy?

pomalley
11.20.2012 , 12:02 PM | #2
I ran into the same problem.
I filed a report, but haven't heard back.
Let me know if you hear from Customer Service.

Ozzymandeus
11.20.2012 , 12:28 PM | #3
Same boat. Also reported. Was in a group of 4 with 3 needing the item, and none receiving it.

Jesaris
01.08.2013 , 11:33 PM | #4
Same problem. Group of 4 with two needing it and neither of us got it. Sent in a ticket. Kinda frustrating, considering the group took an hour to set up :/

Sethland
01.09.2013 , 02:52 AM | #5
Guys, Afaik - you need to the FP in Hard mode for the HK item drop.

Can't recall what the quest says, but might be vague....

Stoofa
01.09.2013 , 03:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sethland View Post

Has that changed?
Certainly used to be False Emperor Normal mode & Maelstrom Prison Hard Mode

Stebbinn
01.09.2013 , 04:05 AM | #7
I can't even get a group to go there, no one wants to do the flashpoint.

DukeOfPuke
01.10.2013 , 05:59 PM | #8
same here, did both in normal and hard mode, different group, first time with q finder, second time we entered on ilum. No drop. But i did notice a strange chat entry when HK-47 was defeated: "unknown container result" in red.

constiane
01.31.2013 , 07:07 AM | #9
i just got my two final pieces less than a week ago it was january 26th on a saturday. me and my freind needed final two pieces i used group finder for easy mode false emp got a group and ran it and the piece dropped for us, first time. i was the group leader and needed the piece so not sure if that helped or not. My friend had to leave so being so close to finishing i ran hm foundry and after killing revan the piece was sitting behind him on the ledge.

i can confirm on empire side i was able to get hk part from normal mode false emp first try. i didnt have to do it on hm to finish it. i did find that malgus bugged out and wouldnt come down the stairs but i didnt really care since i was there really for hk only

Imperial collectors edition

Alyanya
05.22.2013 , 11:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sethland View Post

You have it confused. There are two FPs with HK part drops. The first is False Emperor (normal mode) which is the one with this bug. The other is Foundry (Hard Mode), which works fine AFAIK.

And a great many people are having to do the False Emperor FP multiple times with multiple different groups of people before they finally get lucky and the part drops as it should. BW has been aware of this bug since at least Nov2012, and still they have not figured out how to fix it. They haven't even figured out how to just mail the flippin' part to the people stuck out because of the bug.