Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware is handling this game poorly as of late.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Bioware is handling this game poorly as of late.

overmanwarrior
01.07.2013 , 02:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Draiganx View Post
People like you are un-believable, I want to see you try to run this game from the business end and lets see how you do. Oh, and this in the wrong section, now lets not feed the whinny troll gents and ladies... some of them have rabies!
Ditto. Some people will never be happy, no matter how good the game is. I've always respected BioWare, but this game has really made me a fan. For any Star Wars fan, there is nothing better than this title.

For instance, I had a blast on Alderaan when one of the story missions featured the Killicks in a story that was discussed in the painting that Princess Leia and Han tried to get a hold of in the book Tatooine Ghost. I sometimes forget that TOR is thousands of years before the days of Leia and the gang, and when I ran into the Hive Mind subplot I remembered the content from the books. It is little things like that, which makes TOR a superior experience from not just the story content, but from just the whole mythology. It is a fantastic endeavor with real love and care put into every story and grapic interface. Is it perfect? No, but cutting edge attempts never are, and this is cutting edge stuff.
May the Force be with you!
Rich

www.overmanwarrior.com

AshenK
01.07.2013 , 03:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Draiganx View Post
People like you are un-believable, I want to see you try to run this game from the business end and lets see how you do. Oh, and this in the wrong section, now lets not feed the whinny troll gents and ladies... some of them have rabies!
Really?

Those so called trolls know more about this game then the Dev's do. They understand what this game needs and know what I'm with them, it's time for Dev's to start giving us players what we want.

Draiganx
01.08.2013 , 11:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AshenK View Post
Really?

Those so called trolls know more about this game then the Dev's do. They understand what this game needs and know what I'm with them, it's time for Dev's to start giving us players what we want.
Why don't you go get a job there then Or make your own company with your own game. Or maybe do something more productive with your time then join the 10000+ complainers looking to voice there misery and have others join in with them to bash and troll things cause your upset Hmmmmmm

God forbid you try and organize something constructive, god help us!

Live long and Prosper

"THE FORCE SHALL SET US FREE!"
Proud CE Owner!