Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to verify email problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to verify email problem
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

edventure
01.08.2013 , 08:47 PM | #1
I have a friend trying to play as a preferred member. He hit lvl 16 on two characters and then he is unable to login. It says he needs to verify his email address. He's tried to change his password, it did not help. He's tried to change his email address, the link did not work. Even after requesting one and letting is sit overnight.

He wants to subscribe but not if it locks him out at lvl 16.

Oh, why am posting this instead of him? It tells him he does not have permission to post here.

Can anyone in support help??

Edit: here is the actual error...
"To continue playing this character, you must validate an email address for your account. You may validate your email account by visiting account.swtor.com/user/info"

Beruthien
01.08.2013 , 09:00 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings edventure,

Could you please give me the Account Name for your friends account so I could look into this for you?

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

edventure
01.08.2013 , 09:02 PM | #3
The account name is SinyaVida

Thanks

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 09:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings edventure,

Could you please give me the Account Name for your friends account so I could look into this for you?

Thanks!
Really? You would conduct this business on the forum? My friend and colleague is a subscriber and had a similar issue and she couldn't get any help from anyone, even after calling customer support on the phone...

While your are looking into signing up a NEW SUBSCRIBER - why don't you find out where all our Cartel Coins went for those of us that are already sinking money into the game! Subscribers are being ignored but you have time to assist with this on an open thread to help someone that "wants" to subscribe through third-party communications? No offense to you or your friend that are seeking help, but WOW - that is customer service at its best... mention signing over some more money and you get assistance right away! Us already established subs have to wait and be "patient" for help!

Now, that is epic!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Beruthien
01.08.2013 , 09:13 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings edventure,

I have looked into this and I do not see anything on your friends account that could be causing this. As this would need further investigation by our Account and Billing team I would ask that you friend contacts our phone support for further assistance.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thanks!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support