Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thats a laugh! quality experience!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Thats a laugh! quality experience!

Hexxas
01.07.2013 , 02:09 PM | #1
"01.04.2013
Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013

Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we will be performing scheduled maintenance for eight hours on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 from 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET/7PM AEDT) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET/3AM AEDT). All game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours, but could be extended.

This maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, . Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 8th, 2013

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET/7PM AEDT) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET/3AM AEDT)

All game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™."

Thats a Big laugh! Instead of slamming new content out , what about fix the damm issue there is in the game allready , i mean you went free2play , thats sucked , you throw a new exspantion out soon , but WHAT ABOUT FIXING the damm bugs in game first !
Honestly if i did that in denmark with a normal bissness then i wouldnt have a bissness anymore , and you cant undstand why people left in the first place , Wake up Call , The bugs in the game made people leave , so fix them instead of slamming new Cartel coin content out or new planet for that matter , fix the buggs and just mabee people you can keep the people thats still in the game !

So dear Dev team grow an brain and FIX the damm bugs before implanmenting new content to the game !

TangledDruid
01.07.2013 , 03:12 PM | #2
Um... this is the normal maintenance which was *skipped* for the holidays.. you are confusing 3 separate issues and yelling about them

doumalos
01.07.2013 , 03:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Hexxas View Post
Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013

Hello everyone, we wanted to let you know that we will be performing scheduled maintenance for eight hours on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 from 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET/7PM AEDT) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET/3AM AEDT). All game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours, but could be extended.

This maintenance is done in order to make general improvements and to check performance of the game so that we can continue to provide a consistent, . Quite often (but not always) after a maintenance period there will be a patch to download. After the maintenance, please login via the launcher to download the latest patch. If your launcher was open during the maintenance, you must close and reopen it for a fresh login.

Scheduled Maintenance

Date: Tuesday, January 8th, 2013

Time: 2AM CST (12AM PST/3AM EST/8AM GMT/9AM CET/7PM AEDT) until 10AM CST (8AM PST/11AM EST/4PM GMT/5PM CET/3AM AEDT)

All game servers, SWTOR.com, and the launcher will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to take no more than eight hours.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™."
Someone read too fast before posting ?

Also

Content Patch=New Content *pretty obvious*
Patch=Bugfix and Small Update (Store content,etc)

MikeTheDuke
01.07.2013 , 05:14 PM | #4
People just like to complain. People didn't leave because of the bugs. World of Warcraft on launch had MORE bugs and bigger issues than this game had at launch.

GARhenus
01.07.2013 , 09:47 PM | #5
you laughed but r raging?

Hexxas
01.08.2013 , 06:49 PM | #6
nope im actualy laughing about theire statement about quality exsperince ,
i dont see any quality experince when dev team dont fix the damm buggs
and i have to refere to Agent class quest that tooke them 4 months to fix
and again in patch 1.4 and forward when people started to crash by jumping into
light speed , or the fact that people started to crash randomly , sure thats
really quality game exsperinence, or the fact that game dev is focusing
on develope new Cartel coin gear and trying to get people to buy and exspantion
even thou they havent even come close to fix thouse issues above.
so yes i laugh about thiere statement.

And im pretty sure that quote was change
becouse the one i make quote to was about them make a 8 hours
matence to ensure quality experince.

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 07:43 PM | #7
I cannot agree more! "quality experience" - talk about epic!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1

Nigredo
01.08.2013 , 08:17 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeTheDuke View Post
People just like to complain. People didn't leave because of the bugs. World of Warcraft on launch had MORE bugs and bigger issues than this game had at launch.
would you like another stick to beat that dead horse with or are you content using that line over and over again... nobody cares about WoW.. this is SW:TOR ....and pretty soon nobody is going to care about it either...
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

rmzeyzein
01.08.2013 , 08:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Nigredo View Post
would you like another stick to beat that dead horse with or are you content using that line over and over again... nobody cares about WoW.. this is SW:TOR ....and pretty soon nobody is going to care about it either...
You got that right... nobody will care about either!
Rmzey Zein Company - Dreamgate Design & Multimedia - RZC 1