Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MoogleNut's Avatar


MoogleNut
01.08.2013 , 03:33 PM | #5151
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Yeah, but Temple and Kaliyo getting angry drunk on my couch and yelling at my Agent for not using HER amazing Cipher seduction powers on them would be funnier.

Fixed that for, um, me actually

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
01.08.2013 , 03:35 PM | #5152
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
Fixed that for, um, me actually
To be honest, Kaliyo and Temple bonding over their love/hate relationship with the Agent would just be fun :P Kaliyo could be a terrible influence on Temple, given the chance.

Edit: The amazing Cipher seduction powers should come up more often. I only got to use them once, on a woman *huffy* I suppose it was more diplomatic than beating her.

MoogleNut's Avatar


MoogleNut
01.08.2013 , 03:39 PM | #5153
A strange thing happened to me when I started using Temple - my previously ruthless, anything for the job and the dark-side lulz Agent suddenly started taking the light-side options, and feeling bad for even thinking about being a meanie.

I call it 'The Samara Effect' hehe.
(Space-Paladin from Mass Effect 2 for those that don't know).

Lent_San's Avatar


Lent_San
01.08.2013 , 05:31 PM | #5154
People, do me a favour.

I've posted a thread in the Suggestion forum, called "Suggestion for future romance content in SWTOR -> Separate it from class content" (link in sig).

I know this is not something everyone here diggs, but feel free to add your own suggestions to this thread, so that we can maybe send the link to that thread to Hall Hood for consideration.

I had to make the topic of the thread as poignant and confining as possible, so that trolls and people who post off-topic can easily be picked out, for instance those in favor of removing all romance from the game.

Gawd, after hours of working on that thing, I can hardly string a few more coherent sentences together. Sleep, I must. Have to get up at six a.m., oy vey.

Feel free to add stuff, or pick the post apart. As long as it's you guys, I trust you.

JediMB's Avatar


JediMB
01.08.2013 , 06:02 PM | #5155
Quote: Originally Posted by MoogleNut View Post
I call it 'The Samara Effect' hehe.
(Space-Paladin from Mass Effect 2 for those that don't know).
My Bounty Hunter is named after her and Samus Aran.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Tattari's Avatar


Tattari
01.08.2013 , 08:29 PM | #5156
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Captain Hot Pants.
Lieutenant Hot Pants.
Cipher Hot Pants.
Darth Hot Pants.

Yes, yes I think so :3

On a note about companion interaction, seeing Pierce pop in on LS Jaesa conversations was interesting - that should happen more often.

"Gosh, I sure hope no one's talking anything heretical in the medical bay!" *whistles*
That whole scene was interesting....if only because, even if he knew EXACTLY what they were talking about (he's smarter than he looks), I honestly don't think he'd blab about it.

Anywho, sorry for getting off topic there. I just liked that scene and want more.

stuffystuffs's Avatar


stuffystuffs
01.09.2013 , 02:33 AM | #5157
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Gawd, after hours of working on that thing, I can hardly string a few more coherent sentences together. Sleep, I must. Have to get up at six a.m., oy vey.

Feel free to add stuff, or pick the post apart. As long as it's you guys, I trust you.
I peeked at the thread and it looks good.

I feel a bit out of place posting there as I have no idea how romances are currently (beyond having none I like)
Node guarder

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
01.09.2013 , 05:42 AM | #5158
'allo, 'allo, what's all this then?

Hall Hood @hallhood
[Revision] is possible--and on the to-do list.


So, if they're considering going back and adding species specific jokes to the Smuggler story, then the possibility of retroactive companion romances might have a little more weight.

Thoughts?

Lent_San's Avatar


Lent_San
01.09.2013 , 06:21 AM | #5159
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
'allo, 'allo, what's all this then?

Hall Hood @hallhood
[Revision] is possible--and on the to-do list.


So, if they're considering going back and adding species specific jokes to the Smuggler story, then the possibility of retroactive companion romances might have a little more weight.

Thoughts?
Ok, reading that I just had to ask about Corso possibly becoming available for SGR. Don't expect an answer, since they are probably not allowed to tell, but that was a chance I couldn't let pass.

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
01.09.2013 , 06:23 AM | #5160
Quote: Originally Posted by Lent_San View Post
Ok, reading that I just had to ask about Corso possibly becoming available for SGR. Don't expect an answer, since they are probably not allowed to tell, but that was a chance I couldn't let pass.
Mr. Hood's said a couple of time he's not allowed to say. Sometimes I think we make him feel upset by constantly asking.

But you know what he should do? Print out and pile up all the requests, then throw them at the people preventing him from talking.

IT'S SNOWING.