Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In search of casual, friendly guild, both Republic and Empire

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
In search of casual, friendly guild, both Republic and Empire

Zandressa
01.05.2013 , 10:50 AM | #1
I posted once before though it was in the general part of this forum, rather than in guild recruitment. Forgive the second post if you replied in the other, but please feel free to reply again.

I am hoping to find a somewhat active, casual, friendly and "mature" guild, hopefully with guilds on both sides. I mean no offense to the preteens and teenagers, or even the immature 20+ crowd out there that play this game when I say "Mature", but the constant chatter of bacon or trolling or harassing someone for asking questions they might be too lazy or unsure of how to look up is not something I enjoy or participate in, and I see enough of that in General chat. I would prefer a guild that doesn't tolerate that among their members.
I'm an active gamer, and have played several MMO's over the past few years.. raiding, dungeons, etc, but after a little break have returned to SW. I'm a wife and mom first, but I enjoy my game time, doing flashpoints and ops, helping new players etc, though I am not looking for anything hardcore right now as far as ops. I was into pvp when I played another MMO though I have not played pvp in Star Wars, but there is a first for everything and I am not against trying.
I have a level 50 sorc, though she hasn't seen much action lately (other than to try to start the missions for HK), but I have a lvl 22 Jedi Sentinel and a lvl 40 Bounty Hunter merc that I am actively leveling (the Jedi more at the moment, really liking the story). I have several other alts that I may or may not get back to, both republic and empire.. and alts-to-be I'm sure, since I tend to be a bit of an altoholic.

If you feel your gulid is close to what I'm searching for, please reply or pm. Thanks a lot, and hope to find a new guild soon.

KShafe
01.05.2013 , 01:53 PM | #2
take a gander at www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

we cover both factions and maybe what you are looking for. We are definitely more of a republic guild at the moment as it seems we will have 20-30 on at any given point ( 34 on last night at 1 am ) on the republic side where the sith side seems to be around 10 most often.

take a look and hopefully we see you on!

~StarStryderz
StarStyder - Lvl 55 Sentinel
DirtRyderz - LvL 55 Gunslinger
SunStryder - LvL 55 Inquisitor
Strydetrain - LvL 55 Vanguard

NelsonFoxatron
01.06.2013 , 12:20 PM | #3
Zan - I've been looking for you in game with no luck. If you're still interested in joining <Pretty Murderous Sith> we'd love to have you. Please contact me in game @ Grav'evel, or PM back on here.

dmadrt
01.08.2013 , 12:45 PM | #4
Please take a look at Children of Korriban. All of our information is provided in the links in my forum signature below.
We are a casual yet active guild that does Operations 3 nights a week on a first come first raid basis.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech