Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Game] - Continue the story of your favorite class! (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
[Game] - Continue the story of your favorite class! (spoilers)

Liep
01.07.2013 , 04:48 PM | #1
As the title says, lets have a little throw-around of ideas and inputs of how the story of our favorite classes should continue! If its a whole new story, or if it picks up from where it left, is up to each and everyone

In order to not havoc-wreck anyone, please start your post with a BIIIG [Class], so people can skip it if they want (this is just so no one will get spoilered whilst still adding the ideas they got for the class they completed)

Going first in the post below!

Liep
01.07.2013 , 04:58 PM | #2
[TROOPER - New chapter!]

Right, a few years later, the senate has dismantled Havoc-squad (people who has completed the Trooper-story, knows what this is about ) and brought the whole special ops to a deadstop! You have been dishonorary discharged, and moved to a maxsec prisonfacility spacestation (Bit like Maelstrom, but I am thinking a prisonversion of the capital-spacestations) - Shortly here after, you are being secretly released from your cell by a female SIS agent, that will later serve as your new companion. It being a republic prison, you avoid too much damage and quickly escapes to a shuttle taking you to Nar Shadda, where Garza (yes, I know you all hate her...) is waiting for you!

This is just the initation, but I figured it could build from there!

captaincr
01.07.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3
Sith Warrior story

At long last the Emperor himself has reached out to you, speaking to you across the distance not through technology but through a voice within your head.

He has noticed that the war has gone badly for the Empire, and its time to purge the incompentant dark council, and to do it in a way that shows the rest of the Empire that the Emperor has decided to take a greater hand in the war effort.

Your job is to draw out the great Sith Council members and openly slaighter them to bring fear of the Emperors wraith to the empire. While the Dark Council is to be disolved, you are also to track down and protect 5 powerful Sith Lords who will act as the Emperors acolytes and personal serviants as he re-orders the galaxy.

Through the quest you see the desolation and destruction and harm that your causing to the war effort. Do you complete your job and destroy the council, or do you spare them and hide them in exchange for power and go after the Emperor himself, or do you take advantage of your brutal strength in the darkside and slaughter the dark council and purge the emperor and take the gilded thrown yourself.

You chose and you can seduce the 5 powerful Sith Acolytes to your cause as your companions.

Duduneco
01.07.2013 , 11:15 PM | #4
[IMPERIAL AGENT

Free Agent - The Minister of Intelligance has been secretly working with you for a couple of years now. Although your a free agent, he has one last mission for you: He has discovered Star Cabal is back.

Sith Intelligance - The Dark Council, who rules the new Sith Intelligance, have promoted you to Commander of Sith Intelligance, Ranking 2nd in Command (1st, if you sided with Jadus). They now order you to train the new recruits with harsh discipline that the Sith recieve during their trials on Korriban.

SiS Defection - Cipher Nine, who has now defected to the SiS and infiltrated the Empire, now has the mission to destroy Sith Intelligance.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

AshlaBoga
01.08.2013 , 12:03 AM | #5
Sith Inquisitor

Mission Series 1: After the Dark Council suffers multiple losses Darth Nox/Occulus/Imperius's decides to take advantage of the situation - like any good Sith Lord. He offers aid to the candidates he suspects will rise to the top in return for a sharing of information when/if they become Dark Council Members. Unfortunately, Darth Ravage has the same idea putting them at odds. Deciding to avoid a power struggle with Ravage he merely waits for a non-Pureblood/Human to show promise and supports Marr's decision to raise them to the Dark Council. Ravage's dislike of non-Pureblood/Human Sith means that the candidate was in Nox's (it's just the shortest title) debt. [This would consist of a brief 1 hour mission series - I call it "The Dromund Kaas Bonus Series"].

Part 2 [The Korriban Bonus Series] coming soon.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Surinen
01.08.2013 , 08:51 AM | #6
Sith Warrior
1. Wrath decapitate few Dark Council members to remind the others of their obligations
2. Wrath stir the hearts of Empire citizens by obliterating republic flotilla
3. Wrath invited by the Lord Emperor, dinner, then Lord Emperor reveals his plan to him and ask for assistence in the extermination of galaxy ( offers him a place by his side in the cycle )
4. Wrath becomes second ( known ) Lord Emperor's apprentice
5. Wrath terminates galaxy
6. Wrath kills Lord Emperor in the cycle
7. no longer a Wrath but Emperor
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

AshlaBoga
01.08.2013 , 12:17 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
Sith Warrior
1. Wrath decapitate few Dark Council members to remind the others of their obligations
2. Wrath stir the hearts of Empire citizens by obliterating republic flotilla
3. Wrath invited by the Lord Emperor, dinner, then Lord Emperor reveals his plan to him and ask for assistence in the extermination of galaxy ( offers him a place by his side in the cycle )
4. Wrath becomes second ( known ) Lord Emperor's apprentice
5. Wrath terminates galaxy
6. Wrath kills Lord Emperor in the cycle
7. no longer a Wrath but Emperor
Bit Mary Sue for my liking.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Surinen
01.08.2013 , 12:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Bit Mary Sue for my liking.
mary sue ?
well then ---- WARNING, the rest of the txt is rather gore-ish:
Spoiler
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Nydus
01.08.2013 , 12:53 PM | #9
Of the class stories I've completed, I'd like to see:

Sith Inquisitor:
#1. SW, especially as it relates to the Sith, is about the apprentice/master relationships. Considering your NPC companions are designed as permanent, it would be interesting to have a story involving a new apprentice that is a bit... well... more ruthless and career oriented.

#2. I'd like more intrigue with the Republic. The character this class is designed after plays the republic leadership for fools and you really don't get the opportunity to do this.

Imperial Agent
#1. One should be able to finally make their mark on the Empire, and I think a reforming of Imperial Intelligence under your leadership is the way to do it. want to be a keeper!!!

#2. I personally think the Star Cabal ran it's course by the end of Act III. Given the backseat of the war in the storyline (seriously, the villain in two of the Acts wasn't the main enemy of the republic) I'd like some more wartime espionage.

Consular
#1. Honestly, this storyline registered with me the least. Let's start somewhat fresh. Act III, where you play the role of a negotiator/representative of an Alliance was best. I liked having lots of folks on the ship to talk to. More of this.

#2. The character this class is based on is about confronting the DS. I'd like to see a which establishing a more personal storyline between you and a Sith or DS Jedi.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

TheNegotiator
01.08.2013 , 04:12 PM | #10
Well since the expansion is all about the Hutt cartel...I imagine that story lines will revolve around...the Hutt cartel.