Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class in session

sphyg
01.07.2013 , 01:54 PM | #71
No but seriously. I'm not terrible. Just always looking for ways to get better.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

Dierdrea
01.07.2013 , 02:01 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
No but seriously. I'm not terrible. Just always looking for ways to get better.
Since your question is so broad, It is pretty much impossible to give you an answer without having played with you for a long period of time. I would suggest go to the appropriate class forum and read up on sticky guides, etc., and see if anything helpful pops up.

sphyg
01.07.2013 , 02:20 PM | #73
How about if I record some wz and post to YouTube. Would you be able to tell me how to improve?
The Chatos Paladins

sphyg
01.08.2013 , 09:47 AM | #74
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QL...e_gdata_player

Here is a video. 16min wz. Beware.
The Chatos Paladins

hammyt
01.08.2013 , 04:02 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4QL...e_gdata_player

Here is a video. 16min wz. Beware.
You get 100% crit chance on sweep after both force leap and zealous leap, no need to zealous leap on a target you already force leaped to. Also if you are out of focus you can still generate it with strike(It also lowers the cooldown of sweep) . If you see some one with below 30% hp use dispatch. You seem to be doing fine though.

sphyg
01.08.2013 , 04:08 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by hammyt View Post
You get 100% crit chance on sweep after both force leap and zealous leap, no need to zealous leap on a target you already force leaped to. Also if you are out of focus you can still generate it with strike(It also lowers the cooldown of sweep) . If you see some one with below 30% hp use dispatch. You seem to be doing fine though.
Thank you for your reply. I need to find a better key bind for dispatch. Right now it is mouse wheel up and sometimes it doesn't go off.
The Chatos Paladins

mattjurado
01.10.2013 , 12:21 AM | #77
If you enter a 50 warzone with green crap on the pub side I will kill you. If you are on the imp side please wear green or tionese at best. That is all.
Harbinger
Obim / Julieta / Yippee'ki'yay / Flacita / Obizzle / Leap'Bug'Fail / Rollingrock
Bootychaser / Senora'obim

ThePizaShark
01.10.2013 , 12:48 AM | #78
No merc healers, so you can put my name down to help people out.

RevanKun
01.10.2013 , 08:46 PM | #79
As a first time memo player, I'd welcome any tips of the trade. I'm specced for heals right now but switch between light/madness hybrid or full madness dps. Thanks for putting this together.
Hyperspace Cannon (Pennywise)>Drooga's (Banebdjedet)>The Harbinger (Banebdjedet)
1st MMO ever

Therangerboy
01.10.2013 , 09:00 PM | #80
I would be more than happy to help out anyone doing the sniper thing. I may not know everything but I think I am pretty good with my sniper. Good thread.
ShenaniganZ
Ra'Le Sage