Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

iamthehoyden
01.08.2013 , 09:41 AM | #11
I'd like a clarification on this, because if it does allow subs to have more than 12 per server that would be great, but if not, they really need to change the way that's listed. Makes very little sense as is.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

JovethGonzalez
01.08.2013 , 09:42 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks! Here to clear things up a bit, the patch note is meant to let folks know that the standard character slot restrictions are now being enforced. In ADDITION to this, you may now purchase additional character slots to your heart's content. There is a limit, but it is very, very high and you will probably not reach it. So, if you are a subscriber and want to go beyond your 12 slots, by all means!

maxilo
01.08.2013 , 09:43 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey folks! Here to clear things up a bit, the patch note is meant to let folks know that the standard character slot restrictions are now being enforced. In ADDITION to this, you may now purchase additional character slots to your heart's content. There is a limit, but it is very, very high and you will probably not reach it. So, if you are a subscriber and want to go beyond your 12 slots, by all means!
goes off to spend all his coins I love to play dress up.....

iamthehoyden
01.08.2013 , 09:45 AM | #14
Man, I feel bad for the people who had more than 12 characters because of server merges. However, in general, WOOT!!!
---------------

sepulhead
01.08.2013 , 09:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Man, I feel bad for the people who had more than 12 characters because of server merges. However, in general, WOOT!!!
why they don't have to unlock them they just can't create new char

Jacen_Starsolo
01.08.2013 , 09:50 AM | #16
Now if only the CM purchases will actually go through. I got my coins auto-refunded then a pop up in game said it had a purchase error.

kamed
01.08.2013 , 09:50 AM | #17
Oh yeah!!! I wonder who can get to 350 in one server first XD

iamthehoyden
01.08.2013 , 09:52 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by sepulhead View Post
why they don't have to unlock them they just can't create new char
He said they were enforcing the 12 slot limit, which means that they can't use more than 12 characters unless they buy the unlock (unless I have misunderstood). This will force people who, through no fault of their own, were caught in a mess BW made when they were dealing with the server issues to spend money in order to use their characters. I feel bad for them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about being able to buy more slots, that's fricking awesome, but the people in that group are getting screwed by this.
---------------

kamed
01.08.2013 , 09:53 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by sepulhead View Post
it means you can have more slots on every server. if you have more than 12 and are a sub you don't have to buy more slots however if you want to create new character you have to buy more unlocks than you curently have.
This is probably the very first step of character transfers for people with over 12 characters. The devs probably had to create programs to extend the limit (or make people pay more money to expand 12 characters for those that reached their max). This is looking great so far =D

JovethGonzalez
01.08.2013 , 09:53 AM | #20 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by kamed View Post
Oh yeah!!! I wonder who can get to 350 in one server first XD
You can actually go beyond that if you purchase an additional character slot when you hit that limit!