Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to enter after character select

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Unable to enter after character select

Golana
01.08.2013 , 09:14 AM | #1
Have just tried to login and am unable to get passed the character selection. as soon as I select my Toon it starts loading and boots me to server selection (Error 9000)

I created a toon on another server and it loaded fine, it just seems to be an issue with ToFN.

Also am unable to select alternate character on ToFN as it says I am still currently logged in with my previously selected toon.

Any help would be great

Masarko
01.08.2013 , 10:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Golana View Post
Have just tried to login and am unable to get passed the character selection. as soon as I select my Toon it starts loading and boots me to server selection (Error 9000)

I created a toon on another server and it loaded fine, it just seems to be an issue with ToFN.

Also am unable to select alternate character on ToFN as it says I am still currently logged in with my previously selected toon.

Any help would be great
I guess meanwhile "loading" up your main you crashed making your main stuck ingame.
for me it looks similar to the "stuck in loading screen" bug

Aetherionsky
01.09.2013 , 08:27 AM | #3
i have the same issue today.
i was playing for 1-2 hours, logged out to go for lunch and now the game freezes when it is loading after character sellect.

1 year ago, i had much less problems with the game than i have since it became f2p...

Marocwillow
01.09.2013 , 09:22 AM | #4
Am having the same problem now, as I write. Tried to log on three times and each time I select the toon, the log-on freezes at about one inch. I waited 30 minutes the last time and no progress.

lkrzeminski
01.09.2013 , 09:43 AM | #5
Hello,

I am having the same problem today.

Alepo
01.09.2013 , 04:46 PM | #6
CTRL + u and again
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG