Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body and Hair change

Thericcck
12.22.2012 , 09:09 PM | #11
I would love this. I dont like the hairstyle of my char and iam lvl 25. It means I need to lvl my char again if i wanne change that :O

Venlo
01.05.2013 , 02:56 PM | #12
We need this NOW!

Would be a huge cash cow for the Cartel Market, but I'm glad it's not implemented yet cause I would probably waste A LOT of money changing the looks of my characters now and then ;D
want to sell:

JacenHallis
01.05.2013 , 04:12 PM | #13
I think the best reason for this is just for legacy unlocks. It doesn't mean much for the F2P-ers, as they have to unlock most species anyway. But for subscribers, it would be nice if we like, say, cybernetic options for the agent, but we want to play a BH. Let us get to 50, then let us get that other option without rerolling. Sure, it doesn't take that long to get to 50, but most people would rather pay money than roll a character just to unlock a species.

I'd like to see a barber shop/plastic surgeon in the game. It does make sense in the technology level of the game.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

SithKoriandr
01.06.2013 , 07:38 AM | #14
I'd love for the option to change my characters looks! Sometimes I don't care for what I chose to begin with, but got far enough along in the storyline, that I don't want to just reroll it. Even more so with bound gear not being bound to legacy.

QuiDonJorn
01.06.2013 , 07:37 PM | #15
No. Actually I am against post-creation changes completely.

"Oh, i just threw some stuff together when I created my character and now Im not happy with it"...

Guess what? Tough luck.

You shouldnt be able to just completely change your skin color / body type / head model after you create that character, it's more realistic this way. A character's face and body type dosen't just change because you got bored with it.. Now hair styles I could agree with, a character could realistically change that at some point during thier "career".

It takes me anywhere from 10-20 minutes to create how my character will look during creation. And if I for some reason during level 1-10 find some thing I'm unhappy with, I re-roll him/her completely and delete the mess up.
Maybe I'm hardcore, I dunno. But I just don't think you should be able to change appearances on a whim. That character is that character, and he dosent change.
My facial features haven't changed in the last 20+ years...have yours?

But then again, if this was implemented, I just wouldn't use it - I'm always happy with the toons I create.

SithKoriandr
01.06.2013 , 09:01 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiDonJorn View Post
No. Actually I am against post-creation changes completely.

"Oh, i just threw some stuff together when I created my character and now Im not happy with it"...

Guess what? Tough luck.

You shouldnt be able to just completely change your skin color / body type / head model after you create that character, it's more realistic this way. A character's face and body type dosen't just change because you got bored with it.. Now hair styles I could agree with, a character could realistically change that at some point during thier "career".

It takes me anywhere from 10-20 minutes to create how my character will look during creation. And if I for some reason during level 1-10 find some thing I'm unhappy with, I re-roll him/her completely and delete the mess up.
Maybe I'm hardcore, I dunno. But I just don't think you should be able to change appearances on a whim. That character is that character, and he dosent change.
My facial features haven't changed in the last 20+ years...have yours?

But then again, if this was implemented, I just wouldn't use it - I'm always happy with the toons I create.
They can not only get their hair styled/dyed, they can also get a tan or avoid the sun and become pale, not to mention change the makeup!

LanceCorporalDan
01.07.2013 , 10:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
They can not only get their hair styled/dyed, they can also get a tan or avoid the sun and become pale, not to mention change the makeup!
True! Or like I said earlier, get a new scar from battle, or an old one covered up (this is an technologically advanced galaxy)
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Jenzali
01.08.2013 , 01:33 AM | #18
There's a heroic quest in Coruscant called The Face Merchants. There's in-universe explanations about how appearances can be changed.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

deadmanparty
01.08.2013 , 11:59 AM | #19
In "other" MMOs this option is trivial. I played a MMO where they 'gave' you a change token every 3 months and had multiple change 'slots' for a quick changes. It was very helpful as the Character got older and they wore different 'cloths' for different occasions. I would love to change my Hair style or add more scars to my characters.Have they added this option yet?

ShiHuangdi
01.19.2013 , 01:57 PM | #20
I would like to see the option to change hair and facial hair. But face shape, body size, and even hair color should all be static and unchangeable.