Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Biochem] Best way to make $$ as Biochem? What sells ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Best way to make $$ as Biochem? What sells ?

HumanPirhana's Avatar


HumanPirhana
12.18.2012 , 08:51 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SPrime View Post
Endgame crafting is where the real money is. If you say it so fubared in the lowbie crafting. Why don't you fix it?? Probably because there is no credits to be made.

FYI you can level 1-50 just by quest rewards gearing up. Go to fleet after every planet and use those comms . Lowbie crafting to me is pointless. The thread was asking best way to make money. Consumable endgame stims is where it is at for biochem.
This man is absolutely right. There is no money to be made crafting anything but endgame stims and adrenals etc. Those that claim money can be made crafting low to mid level implants are lying to you. I personally have not made uncounted millions selling level 41 purple implants day after day after day. I'm not continuing to make money selling these and level 21 purple implants day in and day out. There is nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Don't make me get all green perpendicular up in this beeotch.
Yeah.
I said it.

TrumpetNut's Avatar


TrumpetNut
12.18.2012 , 09:35 AM | #22
Any reusables sell for huge $$$$$ so make them and sell for HIGH price and keep 1 reusable stim, medpack, and adrenal 4 self

Flintfire's Avatar


Flintfire
12.31.2012 , 06:55 AM | #23
Actually, some bioanalysis samples sell for alot. So far i think the best selling for mission expenses is bio-energy cells, for a little over a thousand credits each.
Infyrno Lvl 55 Infyrnus Lvl 55
Leiptr Lvl 55 Venaticus Lvl 55
Krrayt Lvl 55 Evisceran Lvl 55
Sleipe Lvl 55

Andar's Avatar


Andar
12.31.2012 , 09:04 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HumanPirhana View Post
This man is absolutely right. There is no money to be made crafting anything but endgame stims and adrenals etc. Those that claim money can be made crafting low to mid level implants are lying to you. I personally have not made uncounted millions selling level 41 purple implants day after day after day. I'm not continuing to make money selling these and level 21 purple implants day in and day out. There is nothing to see here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for.
It really bothers me when I come here trying to be helpful, stating fact and get called a liar

I sell at least 10-20 lowbie purple implants a day ranging from level 21-45. They cost me virtually nothing to craft and yield around 25k each. You do the math. Selling exotechs is viable, but like I said earlier, with all the undercutting bringing prices down to around 15k/stim I'd rather just craft stims for guildies and sell the mats.

OP take from this what you will, but on Po5, implants do sell as pvpers want to twink out lowbie alts.
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

wainot-keel's Avatar


wainot-keel
01.01.2013 , 07:32 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post
It really bothers me when I come here trying to be helpful, stating fact and get called a liar
Don't mind that poster's rude crap. Probably doing us a favor in the end. Less competition. I like that.

Luckily's Avatar


Luckily
01.07.2013 , 03:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post
It really bothers me when I come here trying to be helpful, stating fact and get called a liar

I sell at least 10-20 lowbie purple implants a day ranging from level 21-45. They cost me virtually nothing to craft and yield around 25k each. You do the math. Selling exotechs is viable, but like I said earlier, with all the undercutting bringing prices down to around 15k/stim I'd rather just craft stims for guildies and sell the mats.

OP take from this what you will, but on Po5, implants do sell as pvpers want to twink out lowbie alts.
LOL. You might need to craft yourself a sense of humor. Humanpirhana was being FUNNY. He is saying that HE himself makes tons of credits selling lowbie implants so he agrees completely with you but he doesn't want anyone else to know the secret.

Some clues as to the intent of his post:
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

PS I started playing again a couple of days ago and brought the implants on POT5 down to a more reasonable price so expect your profits to got down a smidge.

Andar's Avatar


Andar
01.07.2013 , 07:36 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckily View Post
LOL. You might need to craft yourself a sense of humor. Humanpirhana was being FUNNY. He is saying that HE himself makes tons of credits selling lowbie implants so he agrees completely with you but he doesn't want anyone else to know the secret.

Some clues as to the intent of his post:
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. These aren't the droids you're looking for."

PS I started playing again a couple of days ago and brought the implants on POT5 down to a more reasonable price so expect your profits to got down a smidge.
Okay! Let me get this straight. I'm your competition so you felt the need to necro a page 3 or 4 thread to call me out on missing sarcasm. Brilliant! Lucky for me most of my profits don't come from biochem. Have fun with your more reasonably priced implants. I'll continue to sell mine at my price and they will sell because they have stats people desire (power crit surge).

Overall, cool story bro. Keep trolling, it does wonders for you.
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover

Luckily's Avatar


Luckily
01.08.2013 , 09:32 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post
Okay! Let me get this straight. I'm your competition so you felt the need to necro a page 3 or 4 thread to call me out on missing sarcasm. Brilliant! Lucky for me most of my profits don't come from biochem. Have fun with your more reasonably priced implants. I'll continue to sell mine at my price and they will sell because they have stats people desire (power crit surge).

Overall, cool story bro. Keep trolling, it does wonders for you.
The post was a week old and these forums aren't exactly fast movers.. I hardly think that qualifies as a necro. I actually have no idea who you are in game, tbqh, so I didn't seek you out because you're my competition. But hey, I get it, nobody likes to feel dumb and I didn't exactly point it out in a nice way.

As to you having the stats people desire..I haven't played this game in 6 months but I'm fairly certain we all have the exact same schems so stat-wise none of us are special.
IGN: Luck
Server: Prophecy of the Five, formerly The Chubbyman
Specialties: Making implants, hanging out barefoot on the fleet

DarthTHC's Avatar


DarthTHC
01.08.2013 , 10:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SPrime View Post
You have to find your own paste. Power diplomacy to 400 it dead easy. Just do lockbox missions. You may even come out ahead.
See now there's the problem with Biochem. You have to find your own paste because it sells raw for more than it sells when made into a stim.

There really isn't good money to be made with Biochem any more. You'll make more selling the raw materials than you will the finished goods.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Andar's Avatar


Andar
01.08.2013 , 11:08 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
You'll make more selling the raw materials than you will the finished goods.
^This^
Resilience / Po5
Hostile Takeover