Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix the damn Esseles bug!!!

Brimmer
01.06.2013 , 03:12 AM | #21
When I go with friends that are playing a sentinel or guardian, I always knock the mobs back so if they leap they go into the pit.

Then again, I'm always trolling them with my sage's "rescue" ability. Heh, rescue, couldn't be further away from the truth; well at least when it comes to me.

But yeah that bug has been around since beta. It needs to be fixed.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

DarknessInLight
01.07.2013 , 01:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tornadodude View Post
So in the room with the tractor beam controls if you force leap over the pit there's a chance you can fall down into the pit. VERY ANNOYING!
It actually has nothing to do with the Force Leap. there is a glitch on BOTH sides of the platform where you can fall straight underneath the platform. Force Leap doesn't help, but a Guardian isnt the only one who can fall into this "hole".
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

psandak
01.07.2013 , 05:31 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Riho View Post
Don't fight on the ramp...

No problems = win
THIS!!!

I have started reminding my groups of the issue every time we approach that area. So long as you do not fight on the ramp you are fine. but then you have the MORON who chooses to ignore my VERY clear warning, sets up on the ramp and instantly falls through.

I have never encountered the fall through when I get knocked back/down by the boss and I play a guardian tank. There was one time though that I got knocked through the console in the center of the platform and could no longer "see" the boss to hit it with anything. But i attributed that to my own stupidity and have avoided being backed up against that console ever since.

This is about common sense. Workarounds are part of computing. In this case, there is a perfectly acceptable and easily doable workaround, so the "bug" is de-prioritized. If you cannot accept that....too bad..