Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you actually LIKE

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions you actually LIKE

Oxades
01.07.2013 , 03:24 PM | #41
I absolutely adore Vette. She has replaced Minsc as my all time favorite BW companion.

Zaxem
01.07.2013 , 04:07 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxades View Post
I absolutely adore Vette. She has replaced Minsc as my all time favorite BW companion.
lol feels like i'm 1 of the only people that hates her i all ways shock her though i do like some of her smart mouth comments she says
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Royox
01.07.2013 , 05:00 PM | #43
Mako....she is 100% love >.<

Lord Scourge because he is 100% KOTOR/Revan lore.

Kira....because "Hey big guy wanna hang out?"

Rauzgriz
01.07.2013 , 08:13 PM | #44
Andronikos is my favorite, probably because he makes me think of Han Solo, except black, lol. Talos Drellik is probably my second favorite, just for all of his eccentricities. I also seem to be one of the few people that actually really likes Kaliyo (and no, on my agent, I am not playing rebellious to the empire).

Orlesian
01.07.2013 , 09:51 PM | #45
  • Vector Hyllus ❤ So sweet, odd and caring.
  • Talos Drellik ❤ Love him to bits! So cute and funny. He is always at my side. I would have loved to have him as a romance. Why let us flirt with him and then nothing...
  • Malavai Quinn ❤ I really like his character and he has a yummy voice and handsome appearance. For the Empire!
  • Torian Cadera ❤ "Toast."
  • Doc ❤ A fun and flirty guy to be around.

Heh... most of my favorites are romance options
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse