Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Decent-looking Smuggler Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Decent-looking Smuggler Gear

Aital
01.01.2013 , 07:23 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheldras View Post
Im very partial to my Moddable Drelliad Jacket. Simple brown hip-long leather Jacket over white and blue Shirt & Undershirt.

and BTW, Jedi top PvP gear, aka "The golden Samurai with Backpack" is even worse.

As i heard, the Hilevel sets mods will be transferrable (with Setbonus) into other items, soon.
Where did you get a moddable Drelliad Jacket? I'm looking for one. 8)

JayVayne
01.01.2013 , 07:32 PM | #32
Let's get this straight. We're smugglers. We care about fashion.

Here I am on the left, rocking it with a jedi bud of mine.
That silvery duster...

This is how I looked after some good PvP at level 40.
I liked how it resembles a gilet.

Currently I'm sporting the RD-7 eyepatch, combined with the war hero chestpiece and some other PvP gear. I kind of like the look actually, the pistol+knife strapped to the WH boots make me feel so boss. I sort of wish those empty holsters on my chest were filled up though.
(Sadly I have no screenshot)
Quote: Originally Posted by Poxx View Post
Jay is so admired by his friends and enemies, honest and humble, they gave him the name Vayne as a lightsided joke.

RicoZaid
01.02.2013 , 11:28 AM | #33
Where can you get an orange cowboy hat?
55(62) Powertech, 55(58) Shadow, 55(46) Gunslinger, 55(45) Scoundrel, 55(43) Sentinel, 35(16) Commando, 33(24) Guardian. Founder.

Gassygunslinger
01.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by RicoZaid View Post
Where can you get an orange cowboy hat?
Texas during hunting season?

I kid. If you hit level 50, you'll get a boatload of Tionese tokens automatically (just have to activate a mission you get from your mail box). The Tionese vendors of the fleet (SE wing, I think) will sell you a full set of Tionese gear with the tokens you receive. I believe all the headslots are a cowboy hat of some kind.

For pre-50, it's a bit more difficult. There's a dorky looking one that drops from Red Reaper. And some random drops on Belsalvis and Corellia I believe, but there's no guarantees.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

Calpin
01.05.2013 , 09:44 AM | #35
SWG was kinda fun that way...

Calpin Starrunner
Real 3D space combat system please!
Devs....You know what we want..And you know what? You even make us pay for it

bahdasz
01.06.2013 , 06:42 PM | #36
All I know is I hate all of these "smuggler" items of armor:

trench coats with the travel cushion puffy collar
trench costs with the popped 1983 collar
the Clint Eastwood not good, very bad, very ugly sarape
all the dang cowbow/Cad Bane hats (what is up with that?)
all of the end-game gear

However, if you want to look just like some ordinary dude there are a lot of good options available all the same. I especially like the sunglasses.

rgrocott
01.07.2013 , 03:24 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Aital View Post
Where did you get a moddable Drelliad Jacket? I'm looking for one. 8)
It's a lvl 11 Armormech-crafted orange item, so I'd have thought the GTN would have them as often as not. If not, many Armormechs would be able to craft one for you

ChristianRich
06.19.2013 , 04:16 AM | #38
I agree that all the republic pvp looks no decent but not bad, but the smuggler gear really gets me. Its so ugly that I cant stand to wear it, PVP and PVE look terrible only the Ultimate PVE gear looks good, but man I hate capes, also one thing is that the boots you get, are basically bulky trooper boots?! But I found a good jacket you guys might be interested in, Calo Nord's Jacket, and Black Primeval Ardent Blades Boots, in combination with any glove or head gear and any leggings look great, it took me a while to find out this good looking set up, hope you guys find it useful!