Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hardmode "manners"


BreakingNews's Avatar


BreakingNews
01.07.2013 , 04:46 AM | #161
Let's keep this thread alive. /popcorn http://www.sowal.com/bb/images/smili...ng-popcorn.gif
Conqueror of the Dread Fortress & Deposer of the Dread Masters FASCINATE "KEVIN" RAMEN

Karkais's Avatar


Karkais
01.07.2013 , 04:55 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
So what im saying here is, do you agree with this arrogant play-style? or do you think there should be more co-operative-ness (i know thats not a word) in these hard-mode flashpoints?
No, I don't agree with it. Yes.

But young un's are young un's. When you put them into a grind-heavy game they become very single-minded, anxious and rude since they want to just go forward, forward, forward.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
01.07.2013 , 05:41 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
I though my point was settled a while ago...

For the Elitist's who keep posting on here:

I get where you are coming from. I understand you have done the quests a bunch of times. but there is NO NEED to rip on others who dont play up to YOUR standards. everyone is different.


FOR EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE STORY/SPACEBAR

i like watching the story. i dont care if its over and over. I ran Black Talon on my new sorcerer about 7 times last night. know what? i didnt not use the space bar. why? because no matter how many time i play through it i choose different dialogue options and see what outcomes i get.

Put it this way: If the story is there, why not view it? I'll skip a convo if i want to skip a convo. no one owns me or tells me how to play. Ill figure it out. i take advice. i may not use it, but i thank people for it anyway.

If im out there to please the Elitist, then ill skip enemies and convos. but if i come across those of you who are Elitists, i will make it my goal to make your FP run as hard on you as possible.


after all, you do indeed, deserve it

<3
As I can see from your sig, you have a maro.
DPS's are replaced so fast that I wouldn't have to think twice about kicking you if you did somethink like this to the group I was in.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Zarakaar's Avatar


Zarakaar
01.07.2013 , 09:07 AM | #164
People who queue for Hard Mode Lost Island the first day their first character hits 50 deserve to be kicked before they get the chance to aggro any Savrips.

If you want story, bring you guildmates and friends. If you want rewards, play the game like everyone else does...in a rush.

P.S. Obi-wan didn't kill every trooper on the Death Star. You're in flashpoints and ops for objectives, not for farming. Roleplay doing what you were sent to do as fast as possible.

mikebevo's Avatar


mikebevo
01.07.2013 , 10:08 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarakaar View Post
People who queue for Hard Mode Lost Island the first day their first character hits 50 deserve to be kicked before they get the chance to aggro any Savrips.
First HM FP I did on my knight was HM LI, I did it before I had even finished my class story, did HM EV too. Time at 50 has nothing to do with it, if you know your class, know the flashpoint and have the proper gear. I was full campaign armor, columi ear, rakata implants, matrix cube, all rakata and bh mods and enhancements, fully augmented, 27 strength hilt and daily hilt. off hand More than enough for HM LI.

I have ran HM LI twice a week since forever on my shadow and on my sawbones. No one kicked me for some reason. I don't care if someone is day 1 50 or day 200 50, gear and knowledge is more important than time.

Nasja's Avatar


Nasja
01.07.2013 , 11:53 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
lookie what I found.



You're a troll, you said it yourself.
You like highlighting the part you like don't you... lol. Who's the real troll

Gwence's Avatar


Gwence
01.07.2013 , 01:03 PM | #167
there's no reason to kill stuff when you can skip it

it's not an exploit, 2 classes have out of combat cc abilities, why would they be in game if skipping was an exploit?

it's also not worthwhile to majority of people to kill everything, there is no alternate advancement system where XP comes into play, there is no loot drop that anyone needs now - even new players, with the free tionese

no one really has any reason to do trash or mini bosses in FP's that arent required to kill to progress through the FP.

if you say - well, I enjoy killing them. That's not a valid reason for the other 3 people in the group usually.


aka get over yourself, skip the junk like everyone else and cross your fingers that bioware gives people a reason to kill the mini bosses and trash, because there just isnt any currently.

Darth_Dreselus's Avatar


Darth_Dreselus
01.07.2013 , 02:31 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
First HM FP I did on my knight was HM LI, I did it before I had even finished my class story, did HM EV too. Time at 50 has nothing to do with it, if you know your class, know the flashpoint and have the proper gear. I was full campaign armor, columi ear, rakata implants, matrix cube, all rakata and bh mods and enhancements, fully augmented, 27 strength hilt and daily hilt. off hand More than enough for HM LI.

I have ran HM LI twice a week since forever on my shadow and on my sawbones. No one kicked me for some reason. I don't care if someone is day 1 50 or day 200 50, gear and knowledge is more important than time.
That is obviously not what he meant. He said the day their FIRST toon hits 50. I really want to know how you full campaign on the day your first toon hit 50, but regardless he is referring to absolutely new players not alts of experienced players.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

mikebevo's Avatar


mikebevo
01.07.2013 , 03:03 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Dreselus View Post
That is obviously not what he meant. He said the day their FIRST toon hits 50. I really want to know how you full campaign on the day your first toon hit 50, but regardless he is referring to absolutely new players not alts of experienced players.
You are correct, misread. Apologizes.

Still even a first toon could do it that was in a good guild, where do you think I got the hilt and ear, you can't legacy that stuff. Still not going to give that stuff to a first toon unless officers had leveled with them, I got the stuff because I am a healer on my main and have done many guild ops without getting anything.

SebastiaanZ's Avatar


SebastiaanZ
01.07.2013 , 04:25 PM | #170
Best way to deal with these idiots who play elitist is to join a guild that is socially very good and active and who do not solely focus on raids and HMs. You do that, and you're good. I did and despite some speedruns and me pulling some mobs out of inexperience, they never abandoned me.
The Skygardia Legacy LVL 50
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
GM of Silent Eclipse