Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DigitalDreamz
01.07.2013 , 10:34 AM | #631
Quote: Originally Posted by Prysha View Post
EXPANSION means the thing is expanding... learn 2 understand....

im so sick of reading all the complainment of people with psychical-disorders...
if you do not like the game.. LEAVE... stop crying a whole river...
dont cry for me argentina ..*sing*
If you're sick of reading it then leave and stop YOUR complaining.

Complaining about complainers...haven't seen you here before.

Psychical-disorders? I think forum discussions may not be your thing.

TUXs
01.07.2013 , 11:02 AM | #632
Quote: Originally Posted by MandraMoody View Post
So Allison, how many exhaustion zones will Makeb have?
Do you know how amazing this game could be if they removed the **edit**ing exhaustion zones?! They drive me CRAZY!!! They serve no purpose and should NEVER have been put in-game...ever!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Altyrell
01.07.2013 , 11:12 AM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Do you know how amazing this game could be if they removed the **edit**ing exhaustion zones?! They drive me CRAZY!!! They serve no purpose and should NEVER have been put in-game...ever!
Better then Invis-o-walls, but I do agree some of them are annoying, especially on Tatooine. Perhaps in the future they will lessen them by opening the areas up for whatever reason.

overmanwarrior
01.07.2013 , 11:14 AM | #634
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Sorry EAWare but a single planet is not considered an expansion for any mmo. $10 isn't a lot of money but it shouldn't cost anything to subscribers to be honest. You have made a killing with the f2p shop, it's not like you're not making money off this game already! Not to mention you can't even purchase it with CC coins, just seems to me like another nickel and dime grab from your loyal fans.
I can understand not wanting to pay a lot for extras, but if this new planet is better than Alderaan, then I'd say $10 is too cheap. it costs a lot to make all that content after all employees aren't working for EA or BioWare for free. They are in business to make money. Alderaan alone to me is stunning, even with the work of putting misty clouds moving across the distant mountains. It's huge, and I can't imagine the amount of work that went into making just that one planet. Based on the press release for ROTHC it sounds like they are going for something better, which would be quite a feat. I'm looking very forward to the expansion.
May the Force be with you!
Rich

www.overmanwarrior.com

TUXs
01.07.2013 , 11:14 AM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
Better then Invis-o-walls, but I do agree some of them are annoying, especially on Tatooine. Perhaps in the future they will lessen them by opening the areas up for whatever reason.
I really hope they do...Tatooine is exactly where it's the biggest problem.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Lostpenguins
01.07.2013 , 11:16 AM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Vainous View Post
Give me a new race to play and more character slots and I'm 100% in but a planet is ify for me. Sure you get 5 extra lvls and new gear but I would rather see a new species to play. Planets that I just go to and leave and thank god I'm off of that rock, mmm not sure about that.
I'm in the opposite end. I'd rather have new skills than a new race. A new race is completely cosmetic and then you're just playing the same the same game.

MrSchmo
01.07.2013 , 12:14 PM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I still don't understand this argument. What would rather have then invisible walls? I personally don't mind the warning "there is nothing beyond this point to explore."

Or would you rather roam the endless dessert endlessly.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

TUXs
01.07.2013 , 12:18 PM | #638
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post
I still don't understand this argument. What would rather have then invisible walls? I personally don't mind the warning "there is nothing beyond this point to explore."

I'd like to go from end-end on the planetary map.

lordtwig
01.07.2013 , 12:22 PM | #639
For those that want a desert without walls, here you go!

http://desertbus-game.org/

Drive in the desert for up to 8 hours (at 45mph) without hitting a wall or exhaustion zone!

Goretzu
01.07.2013 , 12:59 PM | #640
Quote: Originally Posted by MrSchmo View Post

Well I'd quite like to roam the desert endlessly, not quite so sure about the dessert.

However in Tattooine it's not so much the edges of the Dune Sea that jar, it's the exhaustion zones seperating the towns, and worse the one seperating the Agent quest area in the corner of the Dune Sea.

These are as bad at the one that kills you half way across an ankle deep "lake" in Balmorra.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1