Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One planet is not an expansion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
One planet is not an expansion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth-Rammstein
01.05.2013 , 11:17 PM | #601
Quote: Originally Posted by Draiganx View Post
Man you people are so picky, idk whats wrong with so many of you on here.
I guess I should lower my expectations, it is EA after all.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Draiganx
01.06.2013 , 10:49 AM | #602
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
I guess I should lower my expectations, it is EA after all.
Look I am no fan of EA either, but I just think that a lot of people don't think before they post here. No one is grateful for anything nor willing to work towards changes that make sense, reminds me a lot of our US Congress actually... I think many of the things posted here tries to demonize the people who made this game, and make them look like fools. I think that a lot of you can't be made happy, and really don't get much of anything on the business side of games (most of you, not all). I think this thread makes is sound like they are stealing money from us... you know I paid 25 bucks for dinner the other night, and I paid... 10? For this expansion. I think yall need to look at your expenses in life then come back and look at this one.

Most of you are like little children on here, always whining and complaining "this sucks, that sucks, EA is finished, BW is finished, Ill never play again!" Blah blah blah, suck it up and leave, or if you wanted something to change why don't you get your thoughts together in a non-piss and moaning way. Its actually not hard. And this comment is not directed at Darth-Rammstein, but to the forums in general. Many of you sit here and troll, do you really have nothing else better to do?

If you don't like the game, fine, if you have all this free time go make a company, and build the game you want to play. If a lot of other people agree with you, then it will sell, and you will make a lot of money. But god forbid you cant make EVERYONE happy, and you might wind up with a forums full of whining, complaining brats who do understand how the system works, and how hard your job is for a number of reasons....

oh and your a small company, and EA just bought you out or something... Hmmm I can't imagine how that could make anything more difficult.

Live long and prosper.

"THE FORCE SHALL SET US FREE!"
Proud CE Owner!

LG_XxLegacyxX
01.06.2013 , 09:37 PM | #603
Quote: Originally Posted by Draiganx View Post

Live long and prosper.
I dig the Star Trek quote lol. Agree to your post.
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Bastion]
<The Last Dark Reapers> & <PURgE> PvP/PvE guild

Holinyx
01.06.2013 , 10:21 PM | #604
"One planet is not an expansion"

well, you know what they say about opinions.....
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Draiganx
01.06.2013 , 11:16 PM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by LG_XxLegacyxX View Post
I dig the Star Trek quote lol. Agree to your post.
Thank you, I was quoting the new spock, if you understand the difference

Proud CE Owner!

TrumpetNut
01.06.2013 , 11:31 PM | #606
Yes u don't know how big or how long Makeb is so don't jump to conclusions yet...Although I am 100% with you subscribers should not have to pay even just $10. Either "EAware" is failing to make money (Most likely) or they just don't care that you subb other than the money in they're pockets.

JohnWinger
01.06.2013 , 11:43 PM | #607
If you like the game and want it to be around then support it. Don't go to McDonalds once this week and you have the 10 bucks for the xpac or whatever it is they are selling to us.

You guys will blow 100 bucks buying cartel packs but get upset because 10 bucks is to much for content

Draiganx
01.06.2013 , 11:45 PM | #608
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnWinger View Post
If you like the game and want it to be around then support it. Don't go to McDonalds once this week and you have the 10 bucks for the xpac or whatever it is they are selling to us.

You guys will blow 100 bucks buying cartel packs but get upset because 10 bucks is to much for content
I am glad I am not the only one with a brain left in this joint!

Proud CE Owner!

Goretzu
01.07.2013 , 03:53 AM | #609
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
"One planet is not an expansion"

well, you know what they say about opinions.....
Someone's is always right?

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnWinger View Post
Compared to Gambling Packs, Makeb is an absolute bargin, there's no doubt about that. (mind you it still would be compared to them even if it cost $100.00 )
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Arlbo_Nabbins
01.07.2013 , 04:52 AM | #610
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
Sorry EAWare but a single planet is not considered an expansion for any mmo. $10 isn't a lot of money but it shouldn't cost anything to subscribers to be honest. You have made a killing with the f2p shop, it's not like you're not making money off this game already! Not to mention you can't even purchase it with CC coins, just seems to me like another nickel and dime grab from your loyal fans.
Yes it is. 5 levels and enough new missions to get those 5 levels IS an expansion. Its a small expansion, which is why its cheap.

A new large planet in SWTOR is equivalent to a handful of zones in other MMOS, which is what is considered an expansion if delivered all at one.