Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question regarding HK-51 and crewskill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Question regarding HK-51 and crewskill
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Leiralei
09.15.2012 , 04:20 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Panzerbat View Post
I'd double that, but kill Skadge the frogfaced tub of lard.
This!!!!!!!!!!!!
:: लीर :: Commando :: Sage :: Scoundrel :: Guardian :: Powertech :: Assassin :: Operative :: Jugg :: Bioware Fangirl since NWN... RIP Bioware
Did they take out insurance on this game? I love it but its so weird.

acientrevenant
09.24.2012 , 05:38 PM | #32
hi guys just wanted to put in a few words if bioware wants to make HK51 sooooo hard to get and u have to have a empire and republic toon both be level 50 then i will just quit the game and never and i mean never ever in the history of man play the game again tell u give me what i want and thats getting the HK droid from a easy quest free and if u want us to pay for hk thats never going to happen and i will tell u why because number 1 i allready pay for the game number 2 u have not even put out hk or the new planet and u have been saying and promiseing people this content for about a year now and u have not kept your word so far so i dont see reason to trust u yet and number 3 and this is my fave reason of all world of warcraft run by blizzerd entertainment give us the best of the best and when they say new content they mean new content NOW NOT IN 3000 YEARS THEY COME OUT WITH IT RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL AND THEY GIVE A REALEASE DATE AND EVERYTHING AND IF U DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS THEN I WILL NEVER COME BACK AND ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT IM GETTING THE NEW WORLD OF WARCRAFT Expansion MISTS OF PANDAIRA WITH FREE MOUNTS AND FREE NEW PLAYABLE RACE YES U DO HAVE TO PAY FOR NEW CONTENT BUT NOT JUST FOR A SINGLE NEW COMPAYON U PAY ONE PRICE 30 BUCKS FOR A WHOLE NEW continent AND THEY ONLY MAKE U PAY FOR NEW CONTANT WONCE EVERY FEW YEARS HOWEVER THEY COME OUT WITH NEW THINGS FREE EVERY FEW MONTHS SO the only choise i can see is stop being stengy and give out free content and do it when u say u will or lose all your subscribers!

PEACE OUT

Holocron
09.25.2012 , 10:49 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by fanuvstarwars View Post
HK-51 [Statement] "Previous encounters with meatbags had all but solidified my conclusion that droids would one day rule the galaxy. Having met your ship droid, I have decided that meatbags still have a fighting chance."

[Query] "May I please kill the ship droid master? It's insistance on fragrancing your ship has become quite the nuisance."

[Statement] "Master. The ship's sabacc table is in need of spare parts. I recommend the ship droid's communication device as a suitable replacement."
[Statement] lol
01010011010010010100011101001110010000010101010001 010101010100100100010100100001

What is being said doesn't always jive with the truth of what is being shown.
http://www.swtor.com/r/llTXl2

NwahsNirom
12.09.2012 , 08:59 PM | #34
So Hk-51 doesn't give you a critical bonus to diplomacy right? to help get Radioactive Paste? Just more efficiency?
PAX REPUBLICA
SWTOR Thread Guild Website
4/4 NiM EC, 10/10 HM DF&DP, 1/5 NiM TFB, 1/5 NiM DF
Prophecy of the Five | Guild Leader | International Guild

Heliac
01.06.2013 , 06:57 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
We asked Jason Attard (Senior Game Balance Designer) whether HK-51 would give players an additional Crew Skills deployment. He said that right now we plan on keeping the maximum deployed at 5. Regarding his bonuses, he'll have a small efficiency bonus to all Mission Skills and a small critical bonus to all Crafting Skills.
So... what is the answer to the second poster's question?
Can HK-51 use for instance, the Engineering Droid's Sensor?
It only says "Requires C2-N2, 2V-R8" and "Requires Droid Armor"

Frostbyt
01.06.2013 , 08:10 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Heliac View Post
So... what is the answer to the second poster's question?
Can HK-51 use for instance, the Engineering Droid's Sensor?
It only says "Requires C2-N2, 2V-R8" and "Requires Droid Armor"
You can't equip it on HK.