Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The big fight? JK spoilers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
The big fight? JK spoilers

Newyankalt
01.05.2013 , 11:24 AM | #1
I got to the last battle with the emperor and it took me 1 hit to kill him and he had 505 health I'm guessing this is a bug because there where others on Dromund Kaas asking for help.

Tommot
01.06.2013 , 01:41 PM | #2
Funny how you included the spoiler in your topic title. But yeah thats a bug.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Newyankalt
01.06.2013 , 03:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommot View Post
Funny how you included the spoiler in your topic title. But yeah thats a bug.
I feel kinda disappointed I never got a real fight but its not really a spoiler I guess.

randiesel
01.06.2013 , 06:26 PM | #4
Yeah, I remember back a year ago when he was unbeatable unless you were a guardian to force push him off the stairs. Sentinels had to Los him around the pillars and he did incredible damage. That got hot fixed and he's been a joke since.

The bug you are referring to is if you engage him within a split second after the fight starts. You can send your droid up to hit him and he'll likely die within one hit. Wait a second or 2 and he's at full hp. At least that's how I remember it being a year ago.

Newyankalt
01.06.2013 , 08:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Yeah, I remember back a year ago when he was unbeatable unless you were a guardian to force push him off the stairs. Sentinels had to Los him around the pillars and he did incredible damage. That got hot fixed and he's been a joke since.

The bug you are referring to is if you engage him within a split second after the fight starts. You can send your droid up to hit him and he'll likely die within one hit. Wait a second or 2 and he's at full hp. At least that's how I remember it being a year ago.
When I walked In the room before I even attacked it said level 0 505 health. I thought it might change when fight starts but nope.