Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Memories of Xendor (MoX) - Now Recruiting! PVE/PVP

infesteddj
12.14.2012 , 07:47 PM | #31
Hello,
My friend and I have been searching for end game content guilds. We like what we see on this post. I have searched for the above mentioned council members and havent had any luck. We both have MMO raid experience. I have a 50 OP heals and soon a Marauder(carnage PvP). My friend has 3, 50s im not sure what his "main" will be. My reachable toons are: Cakkor, Tsunder, or Raffai. I hope we can connect soon.

DarkhorseForLife
12.20.2012 , 03:02 PM | #32
Updated.

Recruiting is still open for all classes regardless of gear level.

That being said I have a higher need for the following at the moment:

1 Ranged DPS that is top tier NiM EC capable (full 61 gear or better, with experience clearing TFB HM minimum)
1 Healer that is top tier NiM EC capable (full 61 gear or better, with experience clearing TFB HM minimum)

If that sounds like you, let me know and we'll chat.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

DarkhorseForLife
12.28.2012 , 03:46 PM | #33
Boing!

OchoMaximus
01.05.2013 , 10:59 AM | #34
One of our newer raid groups is in need of heals and a tank for Friday & Saturday nights from 8-11pm EST. Must be able to attend these nights consistently and have a great attitude, group is currently running EC/TFB HM so a mix of rakata/BH gear or better would be preferred. Please send me a message in game on Zorch or through the forums for more info, thanks.

randiesel
01.06.2013 , 05:09 PM | #35
Not sure if I'd be what you're looking for, but I recently rerolled here. I have a 50 legacy with 70 50s on Jedi Covenant and just wanted to start-up somewhere else on a server where Imps actually thrive.

My main is a concealment operative, which I just dinged 50 on a few days back and is almost fully WH gear. As my signature notes, I have experience with the class/spec as I have a concealment Op and scrapper Scoundrel back on JC.

I know the sad state concealment is in and is at a liability to take along instead of a comparable assassin, but needless to say I consider myself really good and have others on my home server that consider me among the few best. I usually run dailies and wouldn't mind running RWZs when I'm fully geared/augmented, which should be by week's end.

I actually haven't even gotten a feel for what are the top guilds of either PVE or PVP on the server since I'm that new, but MoX stands out to me since I've been using the parser for as long as I've known about it and figured it had to be created by someone pretty competent.

Thanks for consideration.

DarkhorseForLife
01.09.2013 , 09:09 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Not sure if I'd be what you're looking for, but I recently rerolled here. I have a 50 legacy with 70 50s on Jedi Covenant and just wanted to start-up somewhere else on a server where Imps actually thrive.

My main is a concealment operative, which I just dinged 50 on a few days back and is almost fully WH gear. As my signature notes, I have experience with the class/spec as I have a concealment Op and scrapper Scoundrel back on JC.

I know the sad state concealment is in and is at a liability to take along instead of a comparable assassin, but needless to say I consider myself really good and have others on my home server that consider me among the few best. I usually run dailies and wouldn't mind running RWZs when I'm fully geared/augmented, which should be by week's end.

I actually haven't even gotten a feel for what are the top guilds of either PVE or PVP on the server since I'm that new, but MoX stands out to me since I've been using the parser for as long as I've known about it and figured it had to be created by someone pretty competent.

Thanks for consideration.
Randiesel make sure you hit up an officer in game

DarkhorseForLife
01.09.2013 , 09:12 AM | #37
Took inventory of our raid groups last night. We have 8 distinct raid groups with exclusive raiders. About 60 active raiders in all.

We are still recruiting all classes, but have a particular need for the following:

Full 61 or better geared Marauder with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Full 61 or better geared healer (any class) with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Message me or an officer about recruitment. Thanks!

XetaRaven
01.11.2013 , 11:22 AM | #38
Looking for a new guild myself

lv61+ Sorc Lightning DPS

if anyone online to chat ill be online for about an hour or 2, limited recently due to illness but its slowly getting better

Contact Ni'ula to talk, im stuck at lv61 and need to find better guild to progress, raiding days are wed/thur/fri and thats it, need to focus on those days

DarkhorseForLife
01.16.2013 , 08:04 AM | #39
Still looking for good candidates, but especially:

Full 61 or better geared Marauder with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

Full 61 or better geared healer (any class) with raid experience for top tier raid (TFB HM/NiM EC) on Tues/Thurs (potentially a 3rd night as well)

DarkhorseForLife
01.25.2013 , 09:14 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
Still looking for good candidates, but especially:

Still have needs for solid Marauders and healers as per above.