Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hardmode "manners"


USCG_Davis's Avatar


USCG_Davis
01.05.2013 , 11:06 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
I though my point was settled a while ago...

For the Elitist's who keep posting on here:

I get where you are coming from. I understand you have done the quests a bunch of times. but there is NO NEED to rip on others who dont play up to YOUR standards. everyone is different.


FOR EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT THE STORY/SPACEBAR

i like watching the story. i dont care if its over and over. I ran Black Talon on my new sorcerer about 7 times last night. know what? i didnt not use the space bar. why? because no matter how many time i play through it i choose different dialogue options and see what outcomes i get.

Put it this way: If the story is there, why not view it? I'll skip a convo if i want to skip a convo. no one owns me or tells me how to play. Ill figure it out. i take advice. i may not use it, but i thank people for it anyway.

If im out there to please the Elitist, then ill skip enemies and convos. but if i come across those of you who are Elitists, i will make it my goal to make your FP run as hard on you as possible.


after all, you do indeed, deserve it

<3
Also, good luck getting into raid groups now after this. Was on fleet earlier today and people were already talking about this post. Your server rep is ****ed already due to this. While its not as bad as the scammers out there; people already have a super low opinion of you and you explicitly saying you're going to make the flashpoint hard for people who want to run it fast and then accusing those people who want to run it quickly of being elitist. Just because you want to run it fast to get on to other stuff doesn't make you an elitist. How ever saying you're going to make other people's runs miserable just makes you a first rate *** clown.

The more you keep making other people wait on YOU and not going with the group, especially as a very crappy geared dps, the longer your q time is going to get everyday because more and more people that you piss off will ignore you so that they don't have to wait on you.
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:19 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMalice View Post
This is nothing about being an elitist. It's about being considerate of others. You are only thinking about your self and what you want to do. When it comes down to things like these, majority rules and most people don't want to be held up by these things. I've said it before, if you want to watch the story run it non-HM, simple as that. I'm not trying to be mean and I'm sorry if you feel that way. If you don't want to listen, then fine don't, just let me know if I'm wasting my time trying to get you to see reason.
i see your reason. it was nicely put so i did read it. i understand that non- hard mode should be run for story.

but again, if the story is in hard mode, why not?
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:22 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
You sir, are very lucky. He is on my server but thankfully he posted his name in his forum signature so now all my toons have him on ignore...problem solved for me
im not a "he" i am a SHE thank you very much.

and i hope you realize i have more than one character, so i will end up grouping with those. so have fun with that
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:24 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Also, good luck getting into raid groups now after this. Was on fleet earlier today and people were already talking about this post. Your server rep is ****ed already due to this. While its not as bad as the scammers out there; people already have a super low opinion of you and you explicitly saying you're going to make the flashpoint hard for people who want to run it fast and then accusing those people who want to run it quickly of being elitist. Just because you want to run it fast to get on to other stuff doesn't make you an elitist. How ever saying you're going to make other people's runs miserable just makes you a first rate *** clown.

The more you keep making other people wait on YOU and not going with the group, especially as a very crappy geared dps, the longer your q time is going to get everyday because more and more people that you piss off will ignore you so that they don't have to wait on you.
Says an Elitist.


and btw, people who are Anti-elitist are with me. Elitist are against me. do i seriously care? Not one bit.

you would need a microscope to find the interest i have in that.


you are also using a scare tactic which, btw, is not working. plus there are very many anti-elitists who will ignore you too.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
01.05.2013 , 11:26 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Cool story, bro! Why do you play the game if playing it properly and enjoying the content is "wasting your time"? Why wouldn't you just sign off if it's that horrible to spend few more extra minutes watching nice voice acting and killing a boss or two?

I don't pay for this game to smash my spacebar or hug walls and jump platforms like I did back in the early 90s with my NES and Mario-games. When the queue pops up it's time to enjoy the game, voiceover and use my char's abilities as much as possible! Some people have raged because I like watching convos and killing thrash tooto a certain point, some have vote kicked too...And I have reported those vote kickers after putting them onto my ignore-list.
Sounds like you need thicker skin if you are getting angry enough to report people for vote kicking you for holding up their run. I enjoy the game plenty and I enjoy it most of all when a run is fast and efficient. I have zero problem with kicking someone from a hard mode that I have cleared with only the aide of my companion. Easier to vote kick and finish with a comp out than deal with some primadona that would rather delay others by dragging their feet through a run. I'll make sure to note your name so I can put you on ignore and never have to deal with you if I am on your server.

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:29 PM | #86
For the record, I'm not under geared. I stripped the mods of the free tionese gear and put it on my other adaptable armor (revans) and it has the exact same stats as if I was wearing the armor =)
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

USCG_Davis's Avatar


USCG_Davis
01.05.2013 , 11:42 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by DSpectre View Post
Says an Elitist.


and btw, people who are Anti-elitist are with me. Elitist are against me. do i seriously care? Not one bit.

you would need a microscope to find the interest i have in that.


you are also using a scare tactic which, btw, is not working. plus there are very many anti-elitists who will ignore you too.
Okey, good luck getting into anything other than SM ops with that attitude. You can take your stupidly long cut scenes and flashpoints with your crappy gear. Ill take my NiM EC clears.

As for your "anti-elitists" putting me on ignore; I have zero interest playing with people who watch cut scenes outside of new content. Waste of my time in flashpoints and I can guarantee that i wouldn't want someone who doesn't know how to skip in any operation; especially EC. Have fun getting kicked from raids
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:43 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Okey, good luck getting into anything other than SM ops with that attitude. You can take your stupidly long cut scenes and flashpoints with your crappy gear. Ill take my NiM EC clears.

As for your "anti-elitists" putting me on ignore; I have zero interest playing with people who watch cut scenes outside of new content. Waste of my time in flashpoints and I can guarantee that i wouldn't want someone who doesn't know how to skip in any operation; especially EC. Have fun getting kicked from raids
Likewise, Hun.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan

USCG_Davis's Avatar


USCG_Davis
01.05.2013 , 11:52 PM | #89
Also: Atriss, Rai'kond, Viggor, Tribes, Bulls-I, and Dienasty. My 50's. Please ignore them...
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

DSpectre's Avatar


DSpectre
01.05.2013 , 11:53 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by USCG_Davis View Post
Also: Atriss, Rai'kond, Viggor, Tribes, Bulls-I, and Dienasty. My 50's. Please ignore them...
No thanks. Haven't ignored a single character. Don't need to =p
"Who I am is not important, my message is."
―Revan