Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioanalysis

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.05.2013 , 06:59 AM | #1
Hi,
If I want to bioanalyize say a living Tuk'ata how do I do that without attacking it first?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

masterparvel's Avatar


masterparvel
01.05.2013 , 07:15 AM | #2
That is impossible. Why would you want to do it?

Blackardin's Avatar


Blackardin
01.05.2013 , 09:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
If I want to bioanalyize say a living Tuk'ata how do I do that without attacking it first?
Thanks
Are you talking about a quest requirement? If so, look in your quest log and it will define exactly what you need to do. If for other reasons, well, um....
May the Schwartz be with you....

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.05.2013 , 01:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
Are you talking about a quest requirement? If so, look in your quest log and it will define exactly what you need to do. If for other reasons, well, um....
I'm talking about increasing Bioanalysis by scanning a living beast and it does not have to be Tuk'ata that was just an example beast.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Holinyx's Avatar


Holinyx
01.05.2013 , 03:18 PM | #5
you can only scan something that's dead or a node on the ground.

no living animals
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Talon_Starfire's Avatar


Talon_Starfire
01.06.2013 , 05:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
you can only scan something that's dead or a node on the ground.

no living animals
K, Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Dabrixmgp's Avatar


Dabrixmgp
01.06.2013 , 05:57 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
If I want to bioanalyize say a living Tuk'ata how do I do that without attacking it first?
Thanks

sounds painful