Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

resubbed

Defecter
01.03.2013 , 04:29 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravnik View Post
i have just resubbed as well. Seems to be a lot more people around than when i first started, altho thats probaby down to the ftp and also server mergers. Im having a great time with it again, and glad i came back.
I share this sentiment completely. Somehow, the game feels more 'alive' then it did back when it was P2P.

I deleted all my high level characters (cuz I couldn't get back in the flow of things), moved all my credits to a new character and went to town on some Legacy perks. Even the starter areas seem very active. That was a pleasant surprise, because I didn't expect that.

The one problem I'm having is finding a decent and friendly casual guild since my previous guild dissolved into nothingness.

QuiDonJorn
01.03.2013 , 05:16 PM | #22
Quote:
Welcome back to the best mmo!

And don't spend too much time here, the dark side is strong in the forums...

Quote:
ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?
(and even then with the cartel market, i would honestly say BW doesnt even care that much since youre only spending about 15 dollars)

i mean really....do you want a cookie or something?

See?!?!

3 posts into a positive thread and this d-bag Astralbearx went out of his way to TROLL(yeah right, "not to be a troll"??You're an idiot) and turn it into a negative thread.

QuiDonJorn
01.03.2013 , 05:17 PM | #23
Oh yeah, Welcome back by the way.

ZIMMOZMAN
01.03.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by keysmachine View Post
Title says it all. played gw2 got bored, been bored of WOW the grind is annoying and while all mmo's have grind i'd rather the grind be a different grind that i've come to despise. Played rift still can't get into that game totally. Thought about resubbing to Eve-Online and was like wait.. no that's just an open sandbox gankfest with no real goals.

tried planetside 2, firefall, fallen earth, LOTRO AND STO.. none of them do me like SWTOR does..

so here i am again. Although i made a new account simply because i didn't wanna call customer support to have them remove my authenticator.

game is pretty sweet and just as i remember it with fewer bugs.. got an instant 500 cartel coins.. which made me confused should i complain about the 500 cartel coins about how i'm being charged for those? or how does it work here on the forums again with free stuff?
i rang them once for removing my security key took 5 mins..........
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

mecher
01.05.2013 , 02:42 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TalkingDinosaur View Post
Welcome back.

But also how can anyone play EVE? It's just a huge money sink. Takes weeks and sometimes up to a month to learn a skill. How CONVENIENT. /cough
Few months of paying and that's it.

PLEX cards.

And the same can be said of any MMO. Have to grind to get great gear! how CONVENIENT

On top of having meaningful PvP.

And welcome back OP, ignore the idiots QQing about the post.