Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HelpWithCraftingPlease!

MXFive
01.05.2013 , 11:52 AM | #1
I wish to craft some items that require Desh, so I purchased some Desh from the Galactic Trade Market. The credits were subtracted from my account, but the Desh does not appear in my Inventory, and it does not appear in Kaliyo's Crew Skills menu. Where can I find my Desh?

Thank you for your help!

ScarletBlaze
01.05.2013 , 11:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MXFive View Post
I wish to craft some items that require Desh, so I purchased some Desh from the Galactic Trade Market. The credits were subtracted from my account, but the Desh does not appear in my Inventory, and it does not appear in Kaliyo's Crew Skills menu. Where can I find my Desh?

Thank you for your help!
Check your mail. It is sent to you by mail. Anything brought off the GTM is mailed to you.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity

MXFive
01.05.2013 , 12:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Check your mail. It is sent to you by mail. Anything brought off the GTM is mailed to you.
Yes, there it is. It did not at all occrur to me to check my mail. Thank you for the education!

Tmaxxz
01.05.2013 , 03:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
It is.

ScarletBlaze
01.05.2013 , 05:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MXFive View Post
Yes, there it is. It did not at all occrur to me to check my mail. Thank you for the education!
You are Welcome.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity