Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

cashogy
01.04.2013 , 08:51 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
I'm going to print this out now and go have my mom put it up on the fridge .
i lol'd

raxie
01.04.2013 , 09:31 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
I'm going to print this out now and go have my mom put it up on the fridge .

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/3610/sc...2102011340.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1101.01 DPS
7387 Biggest Hit.
Just about double the next highest dps, and quadruple or quintuple most of the team.

But seriously, haven't had a full length void star in weeks, finally got one long enough to break 1 Mill. I know, no one cares. And yes, my dps was a little low.That is because I prioritized healers rather than smashing groups, since they had 3 of them. Also I got stuck in the red force field for the last minute right before the bridges, so I couldn't do much there.

Screenshot of fully buffed stats: http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1243/s...2102012352.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm using full WH with EWH weapons. Custom bracer / belt with vindicator offhand WH armoring. All mods are 51 str / 39 power type. All Enhancements are 41 power / 53 surge variety, except one which is accuracy/power. In my opinion this is the perfect rage marauder build. And yes, I think the 1390 expertise is worth it.
Lol another smash monkey bragging about his auto crit lol smash, there's an assassin on red eclipse who did 900K dmg with 400K protection. And all that without ur lol spec, pick a class that actually needs brains to play.

LoL-K-Noob
01.04.2013 , 09:33 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by raxie View Post
Lol another smash monkey bragging about his auto crit lol smash, there's an assassin on red eclipse who did 900K dmg with 400K protection. And all that without ur lol spec, pick a class that actually needs brains to play.
Someone jelly

AngusFTW
01.04.2013 , 10:38 PM | #84
mad
but this thread is pretty old now and bumped by another random smasher randomly with 900k dmg in a defeat.. errr point?
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

cashogy
01.04.2013 , 11:11 PM | #85
no crit in the build at all.

sounds balanced to me

Darth-Rammstein
01.04.2013 , 11:17 PM | #86
someones mad, why don't you l2p and then you won't be at the bottom of the scoreboards mkay?
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

xxxSagexxx
01.05.2013 , 12:04 AM | #87
Yes! The hater God is answering my prayers!

Jherad
01.05.2013 , 12:34 AM | #88
Buff commandos plz.

Also, hi peeps! Please don't smash me.
Zacharďah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Nonnolol
01.05.2013 , 08:37 AM | #89
I'm more impressed with the Operative that did 550k. Still, 1 mill is no joke, even for a marauder.

Carter_Mathis
01.05.2013 , 09:54 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Nonnolol View Post
I'm more impressed with the Operative that did 550k. Still, 1 mill is no joke, even for a marauder.
There doesn't seem to be anything to show that the Imp Agent is an operative and not a sniper, but either way, 550k is kinda low for a full Voidstar with 6 healers
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder