Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dark-lighter
01.05.2013 , 02:46 AM | #1841
Having the same problem can not buy cartel coins or the rise of the hutt cartel just shows a general error and to try again later. Has there been a offical answer to the problem

Nebdar
01.05.2013 , 03:51 AM | #1842
or maybe they will fix it on the next scheduled maintenance..... or just look into the problem .. they just can't write to you all please wait until our main problem fixers employees will come back from Christmas holidays

Ashrah
01.05.2013 , 04:31 AM | #1843
Running into the exact same error, tried calling customer support and the best they can do is tell me to

"call your bank please"

I'm sorry .....

Buying Cartel Coins doesnt work (nu2001) but after that buying a subscription and the expansion work fine from the same Credit Card

what a load of crap...
Light Knights - EU Red Eclipse

melodylane
01.05.2013 , 08:17 AM | #1844
Im getting the same error message. NU2001. Now after reading all these posts about how they cant even renew their subs either Im really scared for when mine runs out. I dont even know where to buy a game time card

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

JayIre
01.05.2013 , 10:50 AM | #1845
Quote: Originally Posted by melodylane View Post
Im getting the same error message. NU2001. Now after reading all these posts about how they cant even renew their subs either Im really scared for when mine runs out. I dont even know where to buy a game time card
My sub ran out and I was forced into preferred status .....ugggh. I bought a game time card at Wal-Mart. I still can't set up a subscription or buy cartel coins... all customer service says is "contact your bank", which I did, in person and my card works fine.

ripnami
01.05.2013 , 11:08 AM | #1846
Down $6.50 so far, just trying things people said worked or trying each day, to see if it's fixed.

Code:
01/01/2013 	01/01/2013 	Value Load - A2A - BLACKHAWK NETWORK (BHN) 	CC00C0021645 	Can$50.00
- PENDING TRANSACTIONS -
01/05/2013 		Purchase - WWW.SWTOR.COM REDWOOD CITY NL 	300517904433 	(Can$1.10)
01/03/2013 		Purchase - WWW.SWTOR.COM REDWOOD CITY NL 	300307354887 	(Can$1.10)
01/03/2013 		Purchase - WWW.SWTOR.COM REDWOOD CITY NL 	300307353354 	(Can$1.10)
01/03/2013 		Purchase - PAYPAL 4029357733 CA 	300306501324 	(Can$1.00)
01/02/2013 		Purchase - WWW.SWTOR.COM REDWOOD CITY NL 	300219999373 	(Can$1.10)
01/01/2013 		Purchase - WWW.SWTOR.COM REDWOOD CITY NL 	300118839919 	(Can$1.10)

shinobijutsu
01.05.2013 , 02:17 PM | #1847
Okay, I had the same exact problem as everyone else with the whole "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}" error message.

I then tried something that another poster kind of hinted at, changing payment methods. So I deleted my card on file and add it back on since my card had expired anyways. It wouldn't go through.

I somehow managed to get things working by buying a different subscription, from one month rebill to three month rebill and instead of using my card I used my paypal account instead.

By doing this my payment was finally accepted and now I have both the hutt cartel and my subscription back.

Pegh
01.05.2013 , 02:55 PM | #1848
I've been a subscriber for 1 year. After having issues with buying the new expansion (I kept on getting error messages), I tried to delete my card details (stupid...) and register a new card (to see if it helped). It did not help, as I was not able to register a new card. I have tried 3 different cards, including my old one (that worked subscriptionwise until I removed it). I have tried this many times with different internet browsers, and over many days, but the error is recurring.

This is the error message I keep getting:
"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one".

Ps. I have tried sending a customer support message through your form, but I keep being told that an error has occured. Error, error, nothing works...

Bioware - please help!

EDIT:
I tried the method mentioned above (thank you, shinobijutsu!) - I tried another subscription length (I used to have 3 months recurring, now I chose 1 month recurring), and now used Paypal instead of my previously used card. It works!
This does not, however, mean that you are out of the woods, Bioware. This means you're missing out on a lot of money, and also players.

JamieKirby
01.05.2013 , 03:35 PM | #1849
Quote: Originally Posted by Nebdar View Post
or maybe they will fix it on the next scheduled maintenance..... or just look into the problem .. they just can't write to you all please wait until our main problem fixers employees will come back from Christmas holidays
This problem has been going on for months now, this problem which is costing them money should have been fixed LONG before xmas and any company that is so greedy like EA should have fixed it by now.

BINCAT
01.05.2013 , 05:02 PM | #1850
I've had this issue since contacting customer dis-service and being told to re-enter my card details. This screwed my account up and two subsequent 1hr 30 min waits have resulted in being hung up on.

To say I'm a wee bit unhappy with the level of service would be quite an underestimation. I've had to resort to buying time cards in the hope that the next patch might resolve things.Then again who knows?

I've read elsewhere that the nu2001 billing error has existed since day one with EA online games, so I'm not too hopefull. As a matter of intrest the second I activated my time card I received the complimentary cartel coins that are awarded to that sub method. To me that clearly demonstrates that this billing system is broken and needs to examined and overhauled. I also feel that since all of these issues have occurred since the implementation of 1.6 that some level of reparation to the subs would be nice.

After a two and a half week wait I received an e-mail asking me to ring yet again to try to rectify the issue. Are you guys serious? I have called three times and on each occasion have been left hanging.

I really enjoy this game and hope that it does not consume itself and have the plug pulled on it by EA.