Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feature I really want. What feature do you guys want?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Feature I really want. What feature do you guys want?

BmcXBlacklabel
01.03.2013 , 02:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shipwright View Post
Closest thing I heard of is the possibility of large Guild ships. :/
I guess that's about the closest we are getting then.

internaty
01.03.2013 , 02:24 PM | #12
Guild capital ships(that can accauly fly and do guild missions/pvp)
Prefeeringly that require a crew to operate(guild member fixing enginer's shield armor manning the guns flying the ship etc so nobody can fly one alone)

Beyond that:
Better romace option's,
Being only able to pick one very bland romance option suck.
WE WANT CHOICE!!!!!

Pvp ship to ship combat.

Flashpoint where revan kills the emperor for good.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

darthgroond
01.03.2013 , 03:14 PM | #13
Not exactly a game feature but I'm missing the Off Topic forum and the enjoyable and bizarre conversations that were held within. Every month or so I get fed up with there only being Old Republic-based conversing and no break from it at all. I am aware that I can go down the pub with my mates or whatever but I'd like to get to know a few players beyond the confines of this game.
Rest in peace little pixel. Your memory will live on.
-- The Pixel Legacy (The Red Eclipse EU) --

''A Sith craves adventure and excitement.'' - Firrez Pixel

BmcXBlacklabel
01.03.2013 , 03:19 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by internaty View Post
Guild capital ships(that can accauly fly and do guild missions/pvp)
Prefeeringly that require a crew to operate(guild member fixing enginer's shield armor manning the guns flying the ship etc so nobody can fly one alone)

Beyond that:
Better romace option's,
Being only able to pick one very bland romance option suck.
WE WANT CHOICE!!!!!

Pvp ship to ship combat.

Flashpoint where revan kills the emperor for good.
See? That would be amazing. I would love if they put that feature in.

ekimmak
01.03.2013 , 03:41 PM | #15
I'd like to see a legacy space station. One where you can access all your characters cargo holds, and task their crews to craft stuff for you. Means that I could stay in one character for Group Finder and Warzone Queue, and still get the stuff done that I normally have to alt back and forth for.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

BmcXBlacklabel
01.03.2013 , 06:24 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
I'd like to see a legacy space station. One where you can access all your characters cargo holds, and task their crews to craft stuff for you. Means that I could stay in one character for Group Finder and Warzone Queue, and still get the stuff done that I normally have to alt back and forth for.
Yeah that would be pretty cool too.

Sinapus
01.04.2013 , 02:11 AM | #17
Minor one: I'd like a button that lets me cancel a crafting job at the end of the list, not the one I'm working on.

Have queued up a few jobs and accidentally queued the wrong item. Would like to simply take that one off the list rather than cancel all the other jobs to get that one mistaken request. (Or wait for the previous jobs to finish.)
Maxim 37: There is no overkill, there is only "Open Fire" and "I Need to Reload."

Friend Referral Link.

tankthing
01.04.2013 , 04:05 PM | #18
For the crafter wanting to remove any of his in progress crafting skills, simply right click the one you don't want and it goes away.

No need to cancel the whole queue just to end one job.

It's one of those little tiny quality of life features I wish there were more of.

For my vote for features, I'd second the idea of guild capital ships but my most desired feature isn't big or flashy: /readycheck and /pull x for ops. Both should be really easy to implement.

Dimvou
01.04.2013 , 05:11 PM | #19
200 more hours of story with cinematic(like that's ever gonna happen) :P

i want to see swtor to stop copying wow(from the subscription price till the expansion type and everything else it copies).
What i mostly need to see and feel,is that the game is not dead or abandonded.
I want to see hope.

bahdasz
01.05.2013 , 02:23 AM | #20
I want the ability to 1-shot kill anybody that starts attacking something I'm already attacking. If I don't get the courtesy of being asked if I need their awsomeness to survive the game I shouldn't need their consent to kill their ignorant *** for interfering with my gameplay.