Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions that you did not want to take.(possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions that you did not want to take.(possible spoilers)

Path-x
01.02.2013 , 04:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by KryptikX View Post
Wait... You think Kaliyo is worse than Skadge?!?
Far worse. And at least you are not stuck with him for 1/3 of the entire storyline.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

iamthehoyden
01.02.2013 , 04:34 PM | #12
Skadge - Without a doubt, numero uno on my list of unwanted companions. Wanted to kill him as soon as I saw him and that desire has not abated one damn bit.

Kaliyo - While I think she's a well-written character, my ia never would have let such a loose cannon on her ship. She would have found some way to get rid of that security risk with or without official sanction.

Rusk - I just...wha?? Why the heck is this guy on my ship???

Nadia - Want to smack her every time she opens her mouth. Seriously.

Temple - Ok, Temple I didn't mind taking with me to begin with but (IA spoilers)
Spoiler

And finally, Gault - Gault *technically* is on the list because I really wanted to kill him to begin with. Really wanted to. However, the guy has completely grown on me, and I'm now glad he's on my crew.
(Shout out to my trooper crew, which I love in its entirety!)
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Path-x
01.02.2013 , 04:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
I started to get a bit annoyed with her when she took a dislike to my loyalty to the Empire.
Oh I completely forgot about that annoying trait. I am an "Empire guy" so her anti-imperial stance wanted me to throw her into the airlock and drop her out in the deep space.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Vette. She was very, very annoying and too snide/sarcastic. Although shock collar was fun.
I didn't like Vette at the beginning but then she quickly grew on me. Now I kinda feel sorry that my Warrior married h*rny psycho girl (Dark Jaessa ) instead of Vette.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

oscardeleon
01.02.2013 , 04:44 PM | #14
Pretty much a tie between Gault and Skadge.

Spoiler

I don't want either in my crew and usually take dialog choice one or both of them disagree with. [-34 affection]
[Something about duct tape and the Force here]

Yria
01.03.2013 , 09:17 AM | #15
Skadge. This thing treatens me, promises to take away my ship, acts like a complete idiot through entire Belsavis arc - and I have to let him join my crew? Really. I mean, really?!
Kaliyo was fine. Annoying at times, yes, but at least I can see some logic behind having her around. Having Skadge is beyond any logic, it's a mockery.

urborror
01.03.2013 , 11:01 AM | #16
I liked Vette but I think it's weird to make a Twilek pirate a Sith Warrior companion for so much of the game, for story/roleplaying reasons. You just can't imagine Darth Vader running around with his blaster-wielding girlfriend.

With Inquisitor the idea of the feared Sith Lord and her bodyguard monster, Khem Val, just feels kinda right. If you run with Khem Val for a while you really begin to like the idea that if anybody messes with you, they mess with Khem Val, too.

LostInReverie
01.03.2013 , 02:51 PM | #17
I've only played through the Consular, Warrior and Agent stories to the end so far so my list is far from complete, but the companions I wish I could have left behind so far have been Broonmark and possibly Doctor Lokin.

Broonmark is just boring to me. So far all I've seen of him is just this bloodthirsty killing machine, not a lot of substance.

Lokin also seems a bit boring to me, but at least he's more interesting than Broonmark.

So yeah, from all the companions I've had so far, if I had to kick any out, it would be those two.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

ChrisRedmond
01.03.2013 , 03:08 PM | #18
There are a few comps I don't really like and would never had allowed them on the ship given the option, but Skadge and Kaliyo are the 2 I still want to put in the escape pod at the nearest small moon.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

DarthRamette
01.03.2013 , 09:45 PM | #19
1.) Skadge
2.) Skadge
3.) Kalliyo
4.) Skadge
5.) Broonmark

Senatsu
01.04.2013 , 11:40 PM | #20
Kaliyo is one of my top, a long with Vector, Skadge, Gault, and Broonmark.
I would agree to an Aion-type LFG system, but not WoW's LFD. We don't need Blizzard's failures in this game.