Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Ending.

SithKoriandr
01.03.2013 , 04:46 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
Force users because of their sensitivity must be cautious because emotions affect them in a different way than non sensitive.
( well and about Sith, Sith are much more reasonable than those silly jedi with their stupidity, who even half brained would trust someone who swore to be a servant of some democratic being like Republic. Jedi Code is one of those things that makes its subjects passive [ I wonder how many people died in Clone Wars because Obi Wan didnt kill someone and villains continued their voyages )
the same many who died when Batman didn't kill the Joker. But in both Batman and Obiwans defense, someone could have easily stepped in and finished the job

Dar-Ell
01.04.2013 , 09:46 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
the same many who died when Batman didn't kill the Joker. But in both Batman and Obiwans defense, someone could have easily stepped in and finished the job
That would be my JK. He doesn't kill out of anger or hate. He kills because it's justice. A cold killer who believes what he does is "right" and "just" all to protect the innocent and the weak. Honestly, it's sometimes scarier than my Sith who has been known to kill a man just for snoring.
Quote: Originally Posted by godihatelag View Post
Worst Launch? Ever heard of Jurassic Park? John gave Dr. Grant early access and all of a sudden... PEOPLE. ARE. DYING.