Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

DarkLordKvl
12.29.2012 , 11:43 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
I really see no difference, I win more than I loose on both factions with some games being good and others I think I'm playing with dogs chasing cars. I also solo queue allot so I'm not on staked teams all the time, pugs are improving on both sides. I think we need to remember that regs are not necessarily meant to be taken seriously, I for one like to **** around allot in them. Maybe if we had the population and bioware wasn't so impotent rated would work like it's supposed to and we could get our need for proper organized game play out with them.
Good points, especially about taking things too seriously (raises hand).
Furiza - Sorcerer
Kuriza - Operative

ace_boogie
12.29.2012 , 01:31 PM | #102
Ill put it like this... On my shadow I've been on complete pug teams that beat an uncensored premade in void star, a try hards united premade on several occasions, and a prime defense premade in ACW(kinda flukey, but a W is a W)

That ain't goin down on imp side. Any 4+ premade completely obliterates my pug. In fact the only time I've been able to hold my own against a premade while playing imp side was when I was in a joint premade of my own (order sixty six/ebon remnant vs an LD50/QQ group) in a civil war with a stalemate mid. It wasnt a ranked match but it was the most fun match I've ever had to date, even tho we lost.
K'senža

Dabrixmgp
12.29.2012 , 08:25 PM | #103
just had my characters restored time to do some WZs.

Dabrixmgp
01.03.2013 , 04:19 PM | #104
So I lose on my 50 assassin and then log over to my new Shadow that im leveling and keep losing. Doesnt add up. If Imps are bad then I should win most of the time while leveling my new Pub characters. If they are good then why do I lose most of the time at 50?

ace_boogie
01.03.2013 , 08:55 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
So I lose on my 50 assassin and then log over to my new Shadow that im leveling and keep losing. Doesnt add up. If Imps are bad then I should win most of the time while leveling my new Pub characters. If they are good then why do I lose most of the time at 50?
Well... Common denominator being you...
K'senža

ckoneful
01.03.2013 , 09:34 PM | #106
Is there any way to actually tell how many loses you have? I'm pretty sure I've won more than I've lost but not sure how many I've actually lost.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Carter_Mathis
01.04.2013 , 07:19 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
I was doing some lowbies last night, and though we won them all, I noticed that throughout the entire course of the night, only 4-5 pub lowbies broke 100k in their respective fields, and when I sorted damage it would read: my team, all the imp dps, and then the pub pugs :P Though imps seem to have it rough in 50s, pubs really seem to be horrible in pre-50
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

totherkins
01.04.2013 , 08:15 AM | #108
I got 2 of my 3 weeklies completed on Tuesday I'm an imp btw and as for the imp vs pub battle on who's pugs are worse I only get to see the imp activate most of the time but pubs do have some TERRIBLE pvpers they seem to shine when you beat an LD-50 premade and all the impact rejoice saying "Hell yea we be beat LD-50". I know better though and thank the pugs for my victories without them winning would come seldom
TŲtherkins - 50 tank Juggernaut
Ultimate Individual Class PVP Records 2.0
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...78#post6184878

WillCaedes
01.04.2013 , 02:08 PM | #109
I dunno, but after losing over and over and over again thanks to people being morons when it comes to objective PvP playing in Warzones I'm about to just give it up and stick to PvE. More of a headache than its worth on this server honestly.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

Oktaine
01.04.2013 , 06:45 PM | #110
I started this game on the Imp side on Shii-Cho. After wearing out on imp vs imp Huttball I rolled my new Republic toons on JC. This was well before the first server merge. After reading this thread and deciding the only people who can stop the imbalance is us, I've decided to go back to my Imperial ways.

In 4 days I've gone, 3-1, 4-1, 2-4 and 2-1 in wz's. It's really been not that bad. Now there are some things Imps could work on, some don't seem to like to attack healers, and focusing a target can be a problem. But overall I think if you've gone Rep just to win it's really kind of a cop out.

So my Imperial friends if you see Oktagon roaming in 50's or Rokstag in 10-49 give me wave. I'm not the best player but I'm not the worst either and at least I can attack the heals and call incs.
Oktaine - Shadow
Krockett - Scrapper
Jedi Covenant