Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cademimu --- Worst piece of garbage ever.

Delsana
12.20.2011 , 10:13 AM | #1
Personally it was just lackluster, had really no story to it, was an abomination including the random droid that does things randomly, the horrendously stupid elevator that takes forever to go anywhere, the rewards (gosh that armor was so horrible I just stripped it of mods because none of us could justify letting the guy wear the new heavy guardian armor (hint it sucks and only really 2 armor variants exist, a horribly stiff cape option that is not Jedi-like or a robe option with minimal anything (horrible choices...).

I thought the Mandalorian Raiders was bad but that was actually more enjoyable and didn't have some stupid (not innovative or cool) mechanic about dodging fire (that did nothing to the boss and somehow kept launching from the same locations) while missiles launched. Worse, the fire would hurt you before the battle even started because of some glitch, and the door blocked our sage healer from getting in the first time...

So far Esseles was the only actually cool one. Taral V is up next, hope you redeem yourself with that, but these are just utter CRAP! TOR is supposed to set itself apart via story, well the FP's are a great way to do that and they are just terrible. Even Athiss had a better mechanic with the flames, but essentially that one was lackluster too.

And Hammer Station was just awful in terms of being boring and dull.

Delsana
12.20.2011 , 10:38 AM | #2
No one agrees? When I played that it was dull, stupid, and a horrible experience. So many glitches, so many bugs, and so little content.

The entirety of it was ****, as were the drops.

Masahiko
12.20.2011 , 10:43 AM | #3
I found it fast an efficient so i had no problem with it.

Except for the elevator where i read war and peace on the way down.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Sun-tzu, The Art of War

valandal
12.20.2011 , 12:25 PM | #4
I agree with you on the elevator part.... that was annoying, I actually had a few party members get off at the wrong stops and had to jump down to catch up... some died..

Infact my first time there I couldn't actually tell apart what was a "static floor" and what was an "elevelator" until it started moving..... haha.

jengelb
12.20.2011 , 12:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by valandal View Post
I agree with you on the elevator part.... that was annoying, I actually had a few party members get off at the wrong stops and had to jump down to catch up... some died..

Infact my first time there I couldn't actually tell apart what was a "static floor" and what was an "elevelator" until it started moving..... haha.
Just wait until the Mass Effect MMO.

Mavery
12.20.2011 , 02:01 PM | #6
No story? Really? I guess the whole riot in the streets, the Governor's propaganda messages, and the compromised missile batteries are just... what? Give me a break. There's story. Maybe you don't like a revolutionary story? Either way, there's story, deal with it.

As far as itemization goes, who cares? It's a leveling instance. You won't keep the gear/mods for long.

People will complain about anything these days.

Grimmas
12.20.2011 , 02:31 PM | #7
Slow elevator is slow, but otherwise it's an awesome flashpoint.

JLapp
12.20.2011 , 02:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by valandal View Post

I've died on that thing like 4 times because for some reason I stop paying attention at that point and run right over the edge.

Also don't jump while riding the first elevator down..that will also kill you as I learned.

ETA: But in general I enjoy the flashpoint. Boss fights are decent. I got a few pieces of equipment that were better than what I was using so I can't complain.

Sarah_Kerrigan
12.20.2011 , 02:37 PM | #9
Thanks for your opinion.
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

vVv_LiThiuM
12.20.2011 , 05:20 PM | #10
Nope it's actually a pretty cool flashpoint despite the elevator and a few annoying bugs.