Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So let me get this straight

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
So let me get this straight

Boomdiddy
01.02.2013 , 04:58 PM | #1
In order to craft lvl 50 PVE yellow crystals i have to PVP to buy the schematics?

AkHusla
01.02.2013 , 06:06 PM | #2
To get the schematic yeah you will have to pvp. However you can get a yellow +41 power from a tionese eliminator's generator.

Cleet_Xia
01.02.2013 , 07:46 PM | #3
Yup...

But at least they are so cheap that you can earn enough WZ comms to buy them in a very short while, even if you absolutely stink at PvP. Satisfying the first introductory PvP quests will give you enough comms to buy at least 2 of them. One of those questis is "travel to the open PvP area Outlaws Den on Tatooine". All you have to do is go there, and there usually isn't any PvP going on in there. I'm not a rapid PvPer myself, but would recomend trying it. A little PvP spices up the game from time to time
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Boomdiddy
01.04.2013 , 04:23 PM | #4
Really? Didn't think it would be so easy to acquire that many WZ comms, never PVP'd before. Thanks for the information.

Holinyx
01.04.2013 , 04:52 PM | #5
why not just make the orange? color is similar
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

Cleet_Xia
01.04.2013 , 05:23 PM | #6
No Problem

It's not normally that easy to get WZ comms - but it's REALY easy to get the first 1400 or so. And the schemes are what 425 a piece? - so that's all 3 of the yellows, even if you don't like PvP.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Blackardin
01.05.2013 , 09:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Boomdiddy View Post
Really? Didn't think it would be so easy to acquire that many WZ comms, never PVP'd before. Thanks for the information.
Yes, its fast. I've been doing it.
May the Schwartz be with you....