Need a good rotation

ArsenalJaycen

I levelled up an Assassin Tank before 1.3 and then dropped it when the guild I am did not use Assassin Tanks. So I played my other tank. Now that I have him fully geared in war hero stuff I thought I would start on my Assassin but I have no idea what a good rotation would be. I use a 0/27/14 skill tree. So any advice would be great.

I don't use this spec, but from what I've been able to piece together, it looks like there's more of a priority system than a set rotation.

• Death Field when it's off CD
  • Maul when Expose Weakness procs
  • Thrash to build Induction charges
  • Shock at 2 Induction charges
  • Discharge at 3 or more stacks of Static Charges

Anyone can feel free to correct me on this.

Edited by Herem

I play full Deception and we can kill the target without take damage..

stealth

come out of stealth using spike

1x voltaic slash

force shroud because the target 99% of times will try to cc, knockback or stun you

1x voltaic slash

Reckleness + shock

low slash

Maul

Eletrocute

Discharge + assassinate.

Remember, always try to stay behind the target to the enemy do not face you.

I'm not sure if your talking PVP or PVE....without raze for crushing darkness i don't really see the point of picking up deathfield when your shock is on a shorter cooldown, and will do more damage with the Voltiac Slash buff...

In both PVE and PVE, you should open from stealth. First you pop recklessness + overcharge saber + on use power relic then discharge. This basically garuntees a crit, giving you a melee crit increase.

If your in PVP here, you can Voltiac slash x 2, low slash, maul shock, discharge, electrocute, maul, assassinate...i mean in a 1v1 situation if you open from stealth, they are dead.

In PVE, open with recklnessness + overcharge saber + power relic and Discharge. Voltiac slash x 2 and maul if its up, if not shock (maul whenever it is up) etc,,,after your initially burst, pop blackout for force regen and continue your rotation, after about 10 seconds, force cloak and back out quickly and continue your rotation. About 10 seconds later, blackout again.

From here you have about 40 seconds or so until blackout is up again, so you'll have to toss in some saber strikes to keep your force up. The PVE assassin set is worth it, and in PVP the stalker set for 3 charges of recklnessness.

If you go Madness for PVE, recklnessness + overcharge saber + power relic and deathfield, discharge and creeping terror. Thrash thrash, raze if its up, maul if its up, if you have full force you can shock once to get unearthed knowledge. When deathfield is back up, use it and thrash a couple more times (or maul or raze) then discharge + creeping terror again.

Edited by nosmos