Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with Speeder Piloting 1 anyone??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Problem with Speeder Piloting 1 anyone??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BenKatz
01.04.2013 , 06:19 AM | #1
Hi I have recently purchased the Speeder Piloting 1 early access item from the Cartel Market and was amazed to see (after having retrieving it) that I do not have the ability - I am a level 13 Sith Marauder and I need help please...
Thank you for your time,
Ben

AngelCath
01.04.2013 , 11:24 AM | #2
I just logged in to my level 21 Bounty Hunter and found I could no longer pilot my speeder.
The skill was also listed as an available skill to train.
Also noted that almost all my skills were gone from my action bars.

Beesodd
01.04.2013 , 11:46 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi BenKatz,

Can you please relog, the early speeder piloting perk appears to be active for you.

Carital, can you please relog too, to see if it becomes available again for you too?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

AngelCath
01.05.2013 , 04:48 AM | #4
I have relogged several times, does not help.

I've tried a few others of my chars too, they seem to be fine.
And just for the record, I did not buy early speeder access on this one and the one char I have done that with is fine.
The only thing to make him stand out from the rest is that he was simply the first char I logged into that day.

I have posted a ticket but figured info is always good if someone else happens to run into this problem.

Oh and I have a running subscription, could be an important fact I guess.

BenKatz
01.05.2013 , 08:52 PM | #5
Ok thank you for your comments guys and thank you support for your help!!
Ben

BenKatz
01.05.2013 , 08:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CaritaL View Post
I have relogged several times, does not help.

I've tried a few others of my chars too, they seem to be fine.
And just for the record, I did not buy early speeder access on this one and the one char I have done that with is fine.
The only thing to make him stand out from the rest is that he was simply the first char I logged into that day.

I have posted a ticket but figured info is always good if someone else happens to run into this problem.

Oh and I have a running subscription, could be an important fact I guess.
Have you set up your Legacy yet? Could try the early speeder access from there.. You can get the ability if you click on the ability on the Legacy menu under Global Unlocks, I think...
Hopefully it should work, MTFBWY,
Ben

AngelCath
01.06.2013 , 03:28 AM | #7
Hehe, set up my legacy yet? It's level 40.

And I can buy the skill again from my trainer, it's not that I can't get it at all.
It's not like the money matters :P
However, it's always good to report issues, it might help others and CS to get all possible info.
If I'm lucky someone might even have a solution

But thanks!

icedzither
01.10.2013 , 12:17 PM | #8
I noticed this same issue. The weird thing is my character does not have Speeder Piloting I listed as a power anymore (which I bought through the Cartel) yet can still pilot a speeder. I noticed this when I was looking to upgrade to SP II. Guess it's some sort of known issue...

WaveHead
01.20.2014 , 07:58 AM | #9
I have the same issue (also a subscriber) I took my second character over level 10 this weekend and I am still getting the grayed out speeder and "you don't have that skill" message. Weirdly it works fine on my level 22 character.