Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Highest Heal?

AshlaBoga
06.08.2012 , 03:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
PvE for me. If I chose to vanish and wait for the Trauma debuff to wear off, I could pull the same numbers there; otherwise, my in-combat PvP high is about 6k.

Edit: Oh, and in a lab setting, this
Wow, maybe I should level my Operative more (left her on Tatooine), clearly your crits are better. Mine are about 7.3k in a lab setting.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

KBsFuRy
06.08.2012 , 03:44 PM | #22
My biggest on my trooper combat medic is 7559 (pve). I'm sure it would have been bigger if it landed on a sage.
Hyde - Vanguard
Botch - Commando
Nambu - Scoundrel
The Harbinger Server

ssfish
06.08.2012 , 05:38 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by KBsFuRy View Post
My biggest on my trooper combat medic is 7559 (pve). I'm sure it would have been bigger if it landed on a sage.
Commando/Mercenary makes the best target for heals, if they are specced for it. You can get +31% to incoming heals through Heavy Trooper, Advanced Tech, Med Zone, and Kolto Residue.
Lift

Skats
06.20.2012 , 11:55 PM | #24
8673. Nothing other than SI, IA, SW buff, rakata stim, and rakata adrenal. Didn't screen it, highest screened one that I found was 8368. Operative heals ofc.

PumaI
12.20.2012 , 01:09 AM | #25
Dey'na Ary'a
<Matchless>
"Who I am is important, not my message."

Leravulan
12.21.2012 , 04:42 AM | #26
Few months back we decided to test, how big a crit can we do if we use everything at our disposal.
The end result was 11090

POPsi
01.04.2013 , 05:49 AM | #27
Tested it only on myself so no special talents/buffs from other classes other than the class buffs: 9507

PIC

bsbrad
01.07.2013 , 02:06 PM | #28
Can do approx 8.8k heal on ppl with Dark Infusion, Rakata Adrenal and clicky's. Max heal I have done was a touch over 9.2k on myself.

My Sorc has a bonus healing of 813, with clicky's that goes upto 950 for about 15s. My crit sits around 30%, surge around 79%, but I give up on alacrity as in my style of healing I rarely use Dark Infusion and the gain in my cuddle puddle of .1secs is not worth the stat investment.

sripakdee
01.18.2013 , 11:16 PM | #29
My highest heal in a real operation environment was 8300-ish with dark infusion, not sure what was popped during that time, saw it in my log.

My highest heal ever done though was 11.3 k on dark infusion on a friend of mine during an experiment. That one was however done just for giggles, and was made with a dread guard relic, an exotech adrenal, with bloodthrist, on a operative specced in to max healing recived with shield probe active (so abit cheat i admit )

have been thinking about doing the same experiment with a merc specced with the healing received from the shield, just for giggles
Guildmaster of Exit Area @ The Red Eclipse

ssfish
02.06.2013 , 12:41 AM | #30
10.5k in mostly campaign gear (two Rakata armorings on belt/bracer) on the Op. Gear wasn't fully optimized (too much crit, not enough power) so I would imagine in full 63s 12k is reachable.

If I remember correctly, the best target to cast a heal on for big numbers is a merc, yes? Don't they have the highest buff to incoming heals?

Edit: As far as in-Operation heals go, I've hit 9.1k.
Lift