Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Artifice is crap?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Noxulifer
02.26.2012 , 05:14 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by ZudetGambeous View Post
Artifice is not crap at all... you are just doing it wrong...

With artifice I sell 400k in Enhancements daily.

I am capable of crafting for myself the best Relics in the game (even better then Nightmare mode Ops)

I can create the best lightsaber outside of Nightmare mode ops because it can crit an augment slot, and once they allow us to pull the mods out of ops gear it will be even better then the ops ones.

I can create Offhands equal to the Columi offhands which are great for people just getting into ops.

I can create one of the best Color crystals and in a color that is unique to artifice.

So yeah... you are jut doing it wrong I guess... Don't know what else to tell you.
Yeah, but still, I have never seend a schematic for Artifice drop, that is the real issue! That is just plain wrong! Hopefully patch 1.2 takes care of that...

Benets
01.03.2013 , 02:55 AM | #32
Craft in this game is crap, is a bad joke. Seems that they spent too much time doing voices thatn thinking on the system itself
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Grayseven
01.03.2013 , 09:02 AM | #33
Holy Necro-post Batman!
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

tanktest
01.04.2013 , 12:59 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Noxulifer View Post
Yeah, but still, I have never seend a schematic for Artifice drop, that is the real issue! That is just plain wrong! Hopefully patch 1.2 takes care of that...

RUN SM HM KP/EV more, I have seen a lot of Boe Schematic drop in both raids, they may not be high end Schematic , but are BOE 24 Schematic and do drop in those raids ... beyond any thing above 24s they have to the Red ) ... oyea but 25s they are only drops as the modes armor etc and can not be red ... for a Schematic..

Holinyx
01.04.2013 , 01:52 AM | #35
ya'll posting in a year old thread.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.