Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously?!?

Sarenne
01.03.2013 , 05:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
as much as you want them to change the rules, you posted the guy/gal's personal information, which is not allowed.

http://i.imgur.com/D8S9m.gif
OP did NOT post any of the dude/dudette's RL personal information that was somebody else on page 2 of the thread.

Beaucore
01.03.2013 , 05:53 PM | #12
And what personal Info did I post of his?

Totaltrash
01.03.2013 , 05:57 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Beaucore View Post
And what personal Info did I post of his?
EAware has a long standing policy:

"If we just keep it hush-hush, it never happened."

Just look at all the cheater/hacker threads that get removed on a regular basis.
Suppressing the truth has never resolved anything anywhere - but they sure keep trying.

Beaucore
01.03.2013 , 06:02 PM | #14
Yes they do, its a shame, they need to just do something about the problems. And they wonder why the player base gets mad at them and then quits playing their games.

Scotland
01.03.2013 , 06:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarenne View Post
OP did NOT post any of the dude/dudette's RL personal information that was somebody else on page 2 of the thread.
His IP is personal information.
Albā Anaigh
Albå - AlbaGuBra - Albā - Albagų
> Real stars burn out, superstars burn forever. <

Sarenne
01.03.2013 , 06:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
His IP is personal information.
I'm not arguing that, I agree that an IP address is RL personal information and to post it is a violation of the TOC clear and simple.. but why remove an ENTIRE thread rather than a single offending post? We as a community need a means of supporting and protecting each other, sweeping it under the rug doesn't make it go away. Any ideas/thoughts?

NRN_Hawk
01.03.2013 , 06:40 PM | #17
shhhht, it didn't happen

wait what didn't happen?
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

Kthtulu
01.05.2013 , 01:57 AM | #18
This happen to our guild today,the guys name was disius.He entered our mumble under the tag as our gm uses ask to be promoted so he could access his stuff in gbank said his mic was broke ,took everything then hoped back in our mumble to gloat got his ip and legacy name.

Beaucore
01.05.2013 , 09:32 PM | #19
What was the the legacy name? And guilds need to become a little more secure guys. Best thing to do is to have whomever is asking for a promotion in the guild to hop of their main first. This is happening to too many guilds and is sad.

Ansalem
01.05.2013 , 11:19 PM | #20
well that sucks...hey OP since you can't post his IP in the thread can you send it to me in a PM? It would be nice to protect my voice chat against this clown since bioware isn't doing anything about him.