Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New(ish) players looking for English speaking Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
New(ish) players looking for English speaking Guild

MisterWalker
01.02.2013 , 08:46 AM | #1
Hi,

Me (Gunslinger) and the missus (Jedi Sage Healspec) dinged level 50 last night and are wanting to join a casual PvE guild.

HISTORY:
We were both WoW players, we quit during Cataclysm (we raided 10 & 25man Heroic Raids with quite good server rankings). I played TOR at launch with a few WoW guildies. I really enjoyed it and got a Sith Juggernaught to 50, then played alot of PvP. I did a few Flashpoints, never raided. Friends lost interest and I stopped my subscription.

WHAT WE WANT:
We are now looking to do further content. We will need guidance/advice, we are quick learners and have time to research/play. We want a relaxed guild with an adult attitude; with a purpose to clear content and continue playing the game through the expansions.
We both enjoy PvP so that would be a bonus.

WHO WE ARE:
I am Male, 30 years old, born and bred in England.
The missus is Female, 27 years old, born in Hungary and now living in England.

AVAILABILITY:
We are available most evenings (6-7pm onwards, curtain call at 11-12pm). We will cater this to the guilds needs. We work Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and are unavailable Sundays before 7pm.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ball'zee & Vorge

RikuvonDrake
01.02.2013 , 10:32 AM | #2
I know only two guilds on the Republic side that has a nice guild, good leadership and many players, look for ppl from Inconsistency or FriendlyFire =)

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

MisterWalker
01.03.2013 , 07:37 AM | #3
Thanks for your reply, I will try and contact one of those guilds.

Alepo
01.03.2013 , 08:30 AM | #4
Both of those guilds arent doing any "Hardcore PvP" they are mostly pve guilds
Trott, Blāster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Blāstor
Harbinger
Alepo, Trāitor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

Ephesia
01.03.2013 , 08:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
I know only two guilds on the Republic side that has a nice guild, good leadership and many players, look for ppl from Inconsistency or FriendlyFire =)
Afaik Inconsistency is only hungarian or balkan states locked.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

Aedelas
01.03.2013 , 12:52 PM | #6
1st of all, Welcome Back!

Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
Afaik Inconsistency is only hungarian or balkan states locked.
Ephesia is correct, we are a Hungarian guild (Btw Balkan states around us are in a completely different language family, so sadly without studying their languages we don't understand a single sentence.)

Anyway, back on topic: I wouldn't recommend FriendlyFire since they're a HC PvE Guild, and you guys are looking for a more casual Guild than them. Forsaken Gamers although have a nice little(?) community, they're regularly doing Ops and Warzones, Ephesia probably could tell if they're recruiting

harokiti
01.03.2013 , 02:08 PM | #7
your welcome to join Twisted whisper Stellina in game for more info we are mainly uk players and swedish
Stellina
<Outbreak>
Suck my Bubble

Garell
01.03.2013 , 03:38 PM | #8
Hello

FF are currently ranked 2nd in the world 16-man and are working to get a kill on the last boss in current content. We're pretty relaxed right now as world first has gone, however if you do want to apply i warn you we do get very hardcore during the first 2 weeks of content release. Meaning we may raid 10+ nights in a row

If this doesn't scare you....we'd be happy to chat. Contact me (Elidhu) in-game if you'd like to jump on mumble and talk.

/wave

MisterWalker
01.03.2013 , 04:19 PM | #9
Thanks to everyone for your input.

After an in-game chat with Stellina from Twisted we have decided to join them.

Thanks again,

Ball'zee & Vorge