Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same gender relationships clarifications?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same gender relationships clarifications?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Wittand
01.03.2013 , 10:55 AM | #4901
I want to thank you natashina for doing the good work and keeping the pressure up. I honestly believe that without your work we would still not have an answer.

On the update itself. It is a nice start but only nothing more.
And even though depending on how the OGRAs are programmed opening up existing NPCs for SGRAs could be a lot of work, I really hope that BioWare will include them at least in the first real expansion with additional chapters (which I expect will come later this year).

stuffystuffs
01.03.2013 , 11:05 AM | #4902
Quote: Originally Posted by QwibQwib View Post
I'm also happy because it means I'll finally have someone to group with! Anyone else on PotF?
I have an Imp toon on that server I'm leveling now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sr_Garcia View Post
So now my agent is trapped forever in a relationship with Temple or can I just break her heart?
I hope so, but poor Temple....
Not yet, but you can flirt with guys in front of her I suppose

I wonder if you'll lose affection from current romances? I'm assuming current companions will be mute for Makeb, but they can possibly add in affection gains/losses.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fyuria View Post
Seeing some people freaking out over on general now that SGR has been reconfirmed, is disappointing, but not surprising in the least.

And it's not even companions, it's only NPC same-gender flirts.
It's mainly the same people that have been complaining for months (who seem a bit obsessed with how others like to have romance in game).

They're not worth taking seriously.
Node guarder

SithKoriandr
01.03.2013 , 12:11 PM | #4903
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
Edit: Last thing...again, why is it that people that hate this content the most can't stay away from the related threads? They seem to be hung up on SGRs almost as much as the community that wants them is.
Same reason people who hate such and such DJ/Commentator seem to watch/listen to their show and know everything they've said.

Ixum
01.03.2013 , 01:08 PM | #4904
Sooo glad we are getting this now. Might not be all I hoped for but the door is OPEN and it can't be shut! In related news I got confirmation from Hall Hood that the SGRA is only for entirely new NPCs... was kinda hoping some old NPCs would maybe make appereances on Makeb but no matter... champagne time!
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

chuixupu
01.03.2013 , 01:30 PM | #4905
Whatever it takes to keep your thread alive!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

DarthAeonis
01.03.2013 , 02:17 PM | #4906
idc wat others think this is the greastest news ever. yea im a lil bummed with the possibility of old companions not bein SGR but since it wasnt included in launch not surprised. like i said before when we get new companions im sure theyll be SGRable. and kudos for bio puttin the info up for all to see. this is wats happening so everyone get over it
now to make that lvl 50 grind.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

CommanderKool
01.03.2013 , 02:33 PM | #4907
I personally am against SGR, but as long it's not thrusted in my face then I'm happy . What I can see happening is players getting bullied and trolled for choosing SGR and the general chat being flooded with homophobic jokes.PLEASE PLEASE Bioware focus on actual issues in game rather than this

stuffystuffs
01.03.2013 , 02:43 PM | #4908
Quote: Originally Posted by CommanderKool View Post
What I can see happening is players getting bullied and trolled for choosing SGR and the general chat being flooded with homophobic jokes.PLEASE PLEASE Bioware focus on actual issues in game rather than this
How would anyone know what dialog another player picks unless they quest with them?

And...if the person you quest with gives you crap for choosing a SG flirt...then you need new friends/people to quest with.
Node guarder

Anglvamp
01.03.2013 , 03:00 PM | #4909
Probably wildly speculating, but I would guess when they add the SGR flirts, it will be as in your face as the OGR ones are.

I get that some people don't like SS content, that's fine, that's your opinion, I really can't see it being an issue of being "In your face", and I would be upset if it was.

^.^
NO one said SGR content should be at the top of the priority list, but eventually you have to get to the bottom of the list

Tatile
01.03.2013 , 03:01 PM | #4910
Quote: Originally Posted by Anglvamp View Post
Probably wildly speculating, but I would guess when they add the SGR flirts, it will be as in your face as the OGR ones are.
Like, on the dialogue wheel with the rest of the options? The horror!