Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

Gysahl
01.03.2013 , 01:07 PM | #1
I finally got around to reading this after having it sit around since launch, and I enjoyed it a lot. On one of the last pages there is an image of an ancient Tythonian tablet that is inscribed with glyphs with a code for decryption at the bottom- I decoded it and here's what I found:

G
THE FORCE SEEMS
STRONGER IN KALE
TH . MANY SECRETS
HAVE BEEN UNCOV
ERED . KNOWLEDGE
IS RECORDED WITH
THE GATEKEEPER .
VISIT THE CHAMB
ER OF SPEECH TO
ACCESS THE RECOR
DS OF THE CORR
UPTION OF THE SA
CRED FORGE .

It's pretty obviously referencing the heroic on Tython, but it seems like something hidden like this would have more to do with the lore than just a heroic in the starter area. I tried searching for info about this, but there doesn't seem to be anything out there- anyone have any ideas? I could be making too big a deal out of a little easter egg, but eh. It's Winter break.

The random 'G' at the top of the tablet probably intrigues me the most. I went through the heroic again to see if I could find any reference, but the gatekeeper doesn't even say anything about the forge. I should explore the forge and Kaleth more closely, but don't have the time now.

Dan_Loto
01.03.2013 , 01:56 PM | #2
Nice catch, I never noticed that. Not sure about the G.
JC: Villd 60 van, Pyu-pyu 55 com, Cybals 55 scoun, Rais'ins 60 gun, Bruckis 60 sent, Y¨ki 14 guard, Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 60 shad, Ranies 60 sage. Reckorb 60 jug, Fect 55 mar, Zolba 60 pt, HaruhÝ 56 mer, Fundark 24 op, Muttons 22 sni, Satoshinakamoto 60 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 14 pt. HB: Accident 60 sor. SL: Vival 55 sin.