Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

Gysahl
01.03.2013 , 01:07 PM | #1
I finally got around to reading this after having it sit around since launch, and I enjoyed it a lot. On one of the last pages there is an image of an ancient Tythonian tablet that is inscribed with glyphs with a code for decryption at the bottom- I decoded it and here's what I found:

G
THE FORCE SEEMS
STRONGER IN KALE
TH . MANY SECRETS
HAVE BEEN UNCOV
ERED . KNOWLEDGE
IS RECORDED WITH
THE GATEKEEPER .
VISIT THE CHAMB
ER OF SPEECH TO
ACCESS THE RECOR
DS OF THE CORR
UPTION OF THE SA
CRED FORGE .

It's pretty obviously referencing the heroic on Tython, but it seems like something hidden like this would have more to do with the lore than just a heroic in the starter area. I tried searching for info about this, but there doesn't seem to be anything out there- anyone have any ideas? I could be making too big a deal out of a little easter egg, but eh. It's Winter break.

The random 'G' at the top of the tablet probably intrigues me the most. I went through the heroic again to see if I could find any reference, but the gatekeeper doesn't even say anything about the forge. I should explore the forge and Kaleth more closely, but don't have the time now.

Dan_Loto
01.03.2013 , 01:56 PM | #2
Nice catch, I never noticed that. Not sure about the G.
POT5: Republic: Villd 55 van, Pyu 50 com, Cyball 52 scoun, Rais'ins 55 gun, Brukis 55 sent, Yuk´ 1 (guard), Purrjury 18 sen, Elabos 55 shad, Ranies 55 sage. Empire: Reckorb 53 jug, Fect 55 mar, Accident 55 sor, Vival 47 sin, Zolba 55 pt, Haruh´ 47 mer, Fundark 24 op, Muttonns 22 sni, Satoshinakamoto 55 op, Premacy 33 jug, Modules 14 pt.