Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 50 Sorc/Jugg Couple LF Mature Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Lvl 50 Sorc/Jugg Couple LF Mature Guild

whiteonrice
01.02.2013 , 10:54 AM | #1
Hey Everyone

My wife and I have just hit 50 on our Sorcerer (Heals) and Juggernaut (Tank) and are looking for a good guild to join. We previously played quite a bit on LOTRO where we helped run a medium sized Raiding Guild on one of the larger servers. We're looking for a casual guild with a group of mature players that like to do flashpoints and operations, but don't make the game feel like it's a job.
We are pretty inexperienced when it comes to Ops and FPs at this point, but we are very good at following instructions and have a lot of general raiding experience from playing LOTRO. If you have any questions, or think that you might be the guild we're looking for, feel free to respond to this thread, or send an ingame mail to 'Whyteon'.

Thanks!

nomoe
01.02.2013 , 08:53 PM | #2
our guild seems pretty causal to me (twisted legends) so if want to talk in game my char 50's are evilchild, funion and cyberguy

Phorhed
01.02.2013 , 11:28 PM | #3
Check out Nemesis Reborn. www.nemesis-reborn.swtorhost.com

Cheers!

Graft
Guild Master - Nemesis Reborn
Imperial -- Graft - Phorhed - Neck - Fatt - Belly-Button
Republic -- Ph˘rhed - Zzyzxx

NelsonFoxatron
01.03.2013 , 09:58 AM | #4
Hiyas! You and yours sound like you might be a great fit with us. If you want to learn more about us, and what we're about - do so here. Hope to hear from you. Please contact any of the following in game - or contact us via the website.

Grav'evel
Rive
Bernice
Harrigan
Greeneyedlady
Denarian
Mestabuddie
Alysia
Arttoduk