Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lore

SithVeritas
01.02.2013 , 10:07 PM | #21
+1 for effort, but this thread seems pointless.

Everyone knows how to use the wiki, if not, Google.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you trying to contribute to this community, but I'm going to be that guy and tell you you're wasting your energy here.

Huttchew
01.04.2013 , 12:39 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SithVeritas View Post
+1 for effort, but this thread seems pointless.

Everyone knows how to use the wiki, if not, Google.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you trying to contribute to this community, but I'm going to be that guy and tell you you're wasting your energy here.
It's to make everybody's life easier. Now they don't have to search, It's written here. They should only check further if they wish to know more about a subject

Huttchew
01.26.2013 , 07:32 AM | #23
The Hutt Grand Council is the ruling political body for Nal Hutta and the Hutt species, they reside in the Hutt Grand Council Hall on Nal Hutta. The decision making process is generally unknown but it seems that the most powerful Kajidics holds the most authority thus the leader of the most powerful Kajidic was the de facto leader.

The Hutt Cartel is a powerful crime syndicate or business alliance of the Hutts . They maintain a personal military consisting of both a army and a starfleet

Huttchew
01.26.2013 , 07:48 AM | #24
Corellia was once ruled by a Monarchy but now is ruled by Corellian Council who represents the planets major population districts and is led by a Prime Minister who is chosen ultimately by the Councils vote

The Ord Mantell Central Autority ris the primary government on Ord Mantell

DougFromATL
01.26.2013 , 09:56 AM | #25
Sorry if this was asked before, but does anyone know when they'll finish the Holonet videos on the galactic history in the Jedi archives? Looks like they did about about half of them and I'd really like to see the remaining ones. I heard since the game is free to play that they probably won't bother finishing the remaining videos but I really hope they do.

saremun
01.26.2013 , 12:22 PM | #26
great thread

Ravager
01.26.2013 , 12:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DougFromATL View Post
Sorry if this was asked before, but does anyone know when they'll finish the Holonet videos on the galactic history in the Jedi archives? Looks like they did about about half of them and I'd really like to see the remaining ones. I heard since the game is free to play that they probably won't bother finishing the remaining videos but I really hope they do.
They aren't finishing them. The Community Organizer pre-launch announced at that point that they "realized they didn't need to go farther back" in the timeline and, as a result, will not finish it.
Sexy Panther Fighting Corps!(Spfc!) Selkath.com Forums
The most awesome clubs on Earth. We have a mascot. We are working on the laundromat.
Buskar- The Casual Mandalorian Swinging And Hanging Around Guild

Huttchew
01.27.2013 , 06:52 AM | #28
The GenoHaradan is a secret bounty-hunter guild and is run by 4 Overseers (they do not know each other identity and correspond trough agents and messages). They manipulate galactic events trough assassination. they did this not by just killing their target, but killing him in such a way that it looked as if he had nothing to do with his dead. This left the agent without proof of his involved so it required a second agent to monitor the first and report the results to his superior . To most the guild would be unknown but a handful of government leaders and perspective Jedi did learn of them and that's how they received there bounty's if they where not making there own

Huttchew
02.09.2013 , 07:38 AM | #29
The Sith Empire is ruled from Kaas City by the Emperor and the members of the Dark Council. Beneath them where the Ministry of War headed by the Minister of War (who answers to 2 Sphere's: the Sphere of Defence of the Empire, theSphere of Offensive and the Sphere of Military Strategy), it is responsible for the Imperial Navy and the Imperial Army aswell as soldier deployment, combat tactics, special operations, black ops missions and the general strategy of the war. Furthermore they where responsible for law enforcement and the Imperial Reclamation Service (this would also fall under the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge ). The Ministry of Intelligence is headed by the Minister of Intelligence and answers to the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence, it mission is to gather information and sowing dis-information if need be. Imperial Intelligence and Outreach Bureau are part of it. The Ministry of Logistics headed by the Minister of Logistics report to the Sphere of Production and Logistics although they could work for other sphere's to

Huttchew
02.10.2013 , 07:35 AM | #30
The Dark Council comprises of 12 Sphere's of Influence
Sphere of Ancient Knowledge is charged with the protection and expansion of Sith knowledge, it oversees the Imperial Reclamation Service
Sphere of Biotic Science is charged with command of all aspects of the Empire that deals with the human body: cybernetic augmentation, disease control, Sith alchemy and genetic manipulation and experiments. It also oversees Imperial Medical Corps
Sphere of Defense of the Empire directs the Imperial Military to protect t's citizens from internal and external threats
Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy oversees expansion and diplomacy but is was the sphere's head who choose which of the 2 he favoured. It oversees the Imperial Diplomatic Service
Sphere of Imperial Intelligence oversees the Ministry of Intelligence
Sphere of Law and Justice directs the law enforcement and justice branches of the Empire
Sphere of Military Offensive directs the Ministry of War and the Imperial Military in all offensive military operations
Sphere of Military Strategy controls the battle plans, strategies and other military procedures in addition to Imperial Conquest Consolidation Corps
Sphere of Mysteries is the most secretive of them all, the rest of the Empire knows almost nothing about there inner working or purpose and only understood that the mystery's they protected where important for the Empire. Sith Assassins work for them
Sphere of Production and Logistics oversees the Ministry of Logistics and trough them controls the trade routes, resourced, economy, military supply lines, transportation systems, nationalized industries, slave populations and other assets and programs essential for the continued functions of the Empire
Sphere of Sith Philosophy is tasked with the protection of the Sith Code, routing out sympathisers of the light-side and spreading anti-Jedi sentiment
Sphere of Technology oversees the creation of powerful new cybernetics, superweapons, military technology and other revolutionary machines for the good of the Empire