Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help! Where can I get it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Help! Where can I get it?

Fingerlickinrat
12.31.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1
Hey all,

Commonly in SWTOR. Guards are seen carrying a specific rifle, a chunky rectangular like one with 4 barrels on the stock. I find it to be a very sexy gun which I must get my hands on.

A slight problem is that I am level 17, Twi'lek Trooper and I have no idea where I can specifically get one. I only want to use it for RP terms. Please help! Where can I find one?

Fingerlickinrat
12.31.2012 , 04:48 PM | #2
P.S - If you do not know what I mean, follow this link. I am referring to a rifle of the model on the top right, and going four to the left. It should just be a darkish grey however.

(Many thanks to TianaArylle for the awesome collection of rifles!)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3246/rifleguide.jpg

DariusCalera
12.31.2012 , 06:40 PM | #3
Go to Coruscant and at the trooper legacy vendor outside of the Senate and you can find one there.

Bleeters
01.01.2013 , 11:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DariusCalera View Post
Go to Coruscant and at the trooper legacy vendor outside of the Senate and you can find one there.
That's the only one of that specific model that I know about, yeah. Sadly, it's level 14, only really useful for a couple of levels, and requires you have at least one character that's completed their class story act one in order to buy it in the first place. I'm not aware of any customisable variants that can be used long term.

That said, there's a few variations of the same style rifle around, generally with extended barrels, scopes and the like. I'm using this one myself.

MishraArtificer
01.01.2013 , 03:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fingerlickinrat View Post
Hey all,

Commonly in SWTOR. Guards are seen carrying a specific rifle, a chunky rectangular like one with 4 barrels on the stock. I find it to be a very sexy gun which I must get my hands on.

A slight problem is that I am level 17, Twi'lek Trooper and I have no idea where I can specifically get one. I only want to use it for RP terms. Please help! Where can I find one?
Dude, you're a Spec Ops soldier with years of specialized training. Why are you using the same rifle as "Generic Background Trooper No. 7", the guy who dies offscreen before the opening credits?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Bleeters
01.01.2013 , 03:12 PM | #6
I'd assume "because he wants to" more or less covers it.

DariusCalera
01.01.2013 , 03:26 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
That's the only one of that specific model that I know about, yeah. Sadly, it's level 14, only really useful for a couple of levels, and requires you have at least one character that's completed their class story act one in order to buy it in the first place. I'm not aware of any customisable variants that can be used long term.

That said, there's a few variations of the same style rifle around, generally with extended barrels, scopes and the like. I'm using this one myself.
The gun that I am talking about is not lvl 14. It is purchasable for like 150K credits and can be sent from one legacy toon to another just like some of the armor from that vendor. Unfortunately, it has to be used by a trooper and your companions don't qualify.

Bleeters
01.01.2013 , 05:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DariusCalera View Post
The gun that I am talking about is not lvl 14. It is purchasable for like 150K credits and can be sent from one legacy toon to another just like some of the armor from that vendor. Unfortunately, it has to be used by a trooper and your companions don't qualify.
What, from Captain Falkun? Because she doesn't sell any weapons for credits.

YoshiRaphElan
01.02.2013 , 04:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
What, from Captain Falkun? Because she doesn't sell any weapons for credits.
Yes, she does. They all do.

Menzoberanza
01.03.2013 , 10:41 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Yes, she does. They all do.
Ohh no ... they don't, not for credits.
R.I.P. .