Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skills Offline

OperationTK
12.30.2012 , 03:30 PM | #1
Hey all!
I have been playing for awhile now, and thought..
It would be awesome to use crew skills when you are offline. Your crew skills are progressing after you log out. Why not make a crew skill page, where you can send out your crew on missions while offline? Or link The crew skill to Legacy. You can level one character and send out your other character crew on missions.. This is something the Legacy should contain.

What do you guys think?
It sure would be interesting, and it would kill some time while waiting for slow guild members.. :P

I'm also new to the forum, if I missed something, just yell it out!
-TK

psandak
12.31.2012 , 05:37 PM | #2
This has been asked for MANY times already. There is no official response other than "maybe."

If it ever were to happen, chances are it would be a fee based service - if you want to use it you would have to pay for the privilege. Blizzard did something similar with their auction house app. For (I think) $5/month you could work the auction house in that game through a smartphone app.

Holinyx
12.31.2012 , 09:10 PM | #3
should have posted this on the Suggestion Box.
Not all Bounty Hunters die screaming like a 4 yr old girl.

ThahGestalt
01.02.2013 , 01:45 PM | #4
Even better make it tablet app, so I can manage these things at work or while I play the game on a separate screen.

Yaesive
01.02.2013 , 04:09 PM | #5
Regardless of if it is a Smartphone or a Tablet Application. The critical aspect is that it is a worthy event.

Quote: Originally Posted by ThahGestalt View Post
Even better make it tablet app, so I can manage these things at work or while I play the game on a separate screen.
I do agree with the OP (I think) that it might need to have a small fee to help drive both the development, but also the on-going capability. What would be needed include visibility to the toons Inventory or at least credits due to some space and resource needs.

Like the early access for the next upgrade to the system. I would assume that this would be a fee based opportunity especially with the limitations of the F2P options.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda