Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Republic PvP Guild

Sithgonzalez
12.31.2012 , 03:52 AM | #1
Hello i recently returned to the game and im looking for a good pvp guild for endgame. Im not yet 50 but im pretty close and i have some pretty nice pvp experience with other games obviously this isn't the same game but i am familiar with the scene. Im looking for a guild early on as i don't want to pug wz to gear up as i hear they are awful as solo i have skype/vent and can get any program for voice chat. Ive had extensive experience with (bad example as they are a very negative community but oh well) WoW i was a 2k rated Ret paladin i have a lot of dedication and simply want a *FRIENDLY* but active pvp guild not necessarily but hopefully one that is serious but is an overall nice guild regarding competitiveness.

Thank You

Sithgonzalez
12.31.2012 , 03:53 AM | #2
Forgot to add i play a sentinel and i am flexible with wich spec you need as i enjoy all 3.

ktkenshinx
12.31.2012 , 12:46 PM | #3
Brown Coats is an active PvP and PvE guild looking for new members. We are a relatively young guild, but we have some very decent 50s in the WZ scene. Our group has a good mix of DPS and healers right now, and although we are light on tanks, a number of our 30s and 40s will soon be at max level and ready to tank it up in WZs. Once we round out our roster we will definitely be running some ranked gameplay. Most of us are veteran PvPers from TOR and other games, and we are always looking for new members and challenges. We play every night after 7 PM eastern time, and there are often guys online even throughout the day to play.

If you want to talk some more, feel free to whisper "Miyke" in game. Or you can shoot a whisper over to our guild leader, "Yush", and tell him that Miyke referred you.

Hope to see you around!
The Outlaw Miyke Fink: Scrapper, Prophecy of the Five
See you, space cowboys!: Formerly of Brown Coats
---THE SCRAPPER'S HANDBOOK: A PvP Guide---

ObiJuanShenobi
01.01.2013 , 04:48 PM | #4
One of the best I've seen in RWZ's is Hoth Ski Patrol.

However the guild I'm in, The Council of Honor, has a few awesome PVPers who are always looking more folks to join us.
The Lightstrider Legacy

Darth Crucious I Darth Imperius I Master Darkstrider I Master Liam Lightstrider I Captain Evie Lightstrider I Agent Morran Lightstrider I Major Tanken I Nikro, Hired Gun

Sinvx
01.02.2013 , 01:19 PM | #5
Best repub pvp guild was on Iron Citadel, and they don't play, so by default repubs suck at pvp.
Octavia Minor
Terribad PvPer
<I Like Big Hutts>

StoneWillJedi
01.02.2013 , 01:31 PM | #6
Sithgonzalez,

Good afternoon.

I sent you a private message & please let me know if you have any questions.

Have a good one.

Skyhigh
01.02.2013 , 02:15 PM | #7
Maybe i'm just being a d!ck but I personally dislike when people refer someone to a guild that they aren't even in. lol